• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
JZcc.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't give a f*ck what happens from now on, we've had a good summer. Don't even care they've given him such a ridiculous number, they could give him the no. 1 shirt for all I care. This is a really f*cking good signing, it's gonna be a game-changer for us in the next few years.

Dj_sds -

Couldn't give a f*ck what happens from now on, we've had a good summer. Don't even care they've given him such a ridiculous number, they could give him the no. 1 shirt for all I care. This is a really f*cking good signing, it's gonna be a game-changer for us in the next few years.

I love this signing aswell. ramsey xhaka and torreira seems like a good mix of talents that complement each other.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also, apart from the obvious benefit of this signing (that we get a really good player in a key position), the secondary benefit is what it tells us about the new set-up at Arsenal.

We brought in Sven and Raul, but still people were a bit unsure as to how successful it would be. Would they bring the magic from their old clubs to Arsenal? Mavropanos looks a gem but it's early days, and Auba and Mkhi are too established to really count. This is a signing that confirms that people inside the club are doing the right things.

We might make some less good signings, that always happens in any club. But this shows that we're going in the right direction. It's very promising.

Dammit

Torreira choosing 11 can be a bit odd, but it seems he wants to cover more than Kante being played both as a DM and as a Winger, the mad lad.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
no oil painting alas but a bit of cosmetic dentistry will help - the ears might well get the empathy vote from Lineker

FEH

This could prove to be signing of the season. Hope he gets comfortable quick and hits the ground running. The guy is tiny but looks a proper terrier with good quality in his game to boot.

TheIceman85

Truly pathetic that the club has allowed him to wear the 11 shirt. That number should never be worn by a central midfield player.

Embarrassing day for Arsenal Football Club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
anyway i very happy about this signing we lacked in last few years someone who can really protect the backline and done his job as defensive mid properly. this signing will give freedom to Xhaka and Ramsey.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Finally it's done and i'm sure, that PSG & Co. can't make a big offer for him.

Our shirt numbers are really completely random :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom