• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
his options were 3, 11, 22 or something bigger.
and people complain... glad he took 11, not some 33 **** or whatever (since his number is taken)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
By the way I'm so glad Wenger is gone.

I suspected he'd held us back in windows but I didn't expect this from the club. Makes you wonder just how much he stifled us.
the thing is with emery and our new scouting we having targets and plan about who we'll buy

By the way I'm so glad Wenger is gone.

I suspected he'd held us back in windows but I didn't expect this from the club. Makes you wonder just how much he stifled us.

:lol:

Put Wenger name as receiver on the contract of Sokratis and Lichtsteiner and you all be fuming the whole summer. Gazidis done master job brain washing people here. They actually thought we never did pre-season or beep tests under Wenger when Gazidis posted that video of very simple Arsenal pre-season training.

Torreira only decent signing we made so far but nowhere near when we signed Sanchez and Özil.

GunnerUK

This is shaping up to be the best summer I’ve ever had. It could be coming home and Arsenal are signing players like there’s no tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom