• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucky Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie The Leper

I'm puttin my lucky shirt on tonite, it's one from 1989, doesn't always work, but hey, it's worth a try

Anybody else wearing anything lucky or doing anything to ensure luck?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Archie The Leper said:
I'm puttin my lucky shirt on tonite, it's one from 1989, doesn't always work, but hey, it's worth a try

I'll wear my Ljunenberg shirt, every time I have worn that we have won. It's only in my house and my wife will laugh, but hey who cares?

beaney

Me and my dad are getting out our lucky mugs!
obviously we will be wearing our shirts too, but the mugs HAVE NOT failed us yet!

if were ever loosing or struggling in a game the mugs come out (normally at half time) for a cup of tea and within 10 or 15 mins Arsenal score!!!

its unreal!!!! WE truly do believe in the lucky mugs! :eek:ops:

Adam

Established Member
Somebody definitely hit the nail on the head with their luck ritual. Beaney - did the mugs come out for start the second half? or the last ten minutes?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I had a jumper under my lucky shirt and got really hot and tried to take it off, but no way..... So I had to wriggle to get it (my jumper) off.

No way was I letting Inter have me without my lucky shirt.

Well we all know the end result ... can we say it again just for kicks?

5-1

Woweeee what a scoreline

AFCG7

Established Member
it must be me.. i predicted a 1-1 draw..
i also predicted a 1-1 draw v Leeds.. and we spanked em
and a 1-1 draw v Birmingham.. and we spamked em
maybe everybody's luck pooled together today got us the game!

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
me too with my beanies etc
with all our lucky shirts mugs beanies and other things it worked

beaney

the mugs came out at half time as i said they would and guess what happened good old freddie popped up within 5 minutes to put us in front!!!

they F@#cking work i tell ya!!!

invisibleman18

Established Member
ive got my lucky boxer shorts lol. done me well this year. had them for all england's games in the world cup and all Arsenal's games so they have a decent success rate. funny i didn't have them for any of the GB vs Aus league games and we lost 3-0.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I have a confession to make. I did not wear my lucky shirt for the first 60 mins of the Fulham match.

It was a really lucky shirt with 100% record, now that is tarnished with a draw (still no losses). It would have been a win if I had remembered to put it on. Sorry ppl I was so excited watching the match on TV and all that.

Did everyone else remember the lucky mugs .. etc?

beaney

NO!!! i did not have the lucky mugs out, i wasnt at home so wa listening to it in the car on the radio!!!!

GUTTED!!! mind you i really didnt think we would need them!

Its proof! they do actually work. if id have got them out wed have scored!!!!! just like against inter, as i said they would!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Archie The Leper said:

I'll be drinking my lucky beer.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lets all remenber to use our lucky items and do our ritualsbefore and durring the game

Archie The Leper

I have to come clean also, I thought we didn't need it, so I had it washed, I feel so ashamed for letting you all down, I'll get my coat

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I did put the lucky shirt on last night ... and look what happened LOL.

Ok, the guys had something to do with it also.

Did you all get your lucky charms out? (ooh err missus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom