• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucky Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superdudes

darn.. now i know why we drew with the cottagers.. it must have been because i forgotten to have a bath.. my body odour must have been considered unlucky.. the gunners won inter by a big margin as i bathed myself a few times that day as i was nervous that my 'lucky' bath will not work.. next time remember to pm me to bath ok peeps.. i keep forgetting..

quattro

dont know if it has anything to do with anything, but i was wearing my home shirt when we won against inter and i wasn't when we drew against fulham. theres a chance that it could be a lucky shirt...

lol

Archie The Leper

I can now never wear anything else on match day & it's getting a bit threadbare

If I buy a new one exactly the same as the old one will it be as lucky?

beaney

archie, dont do it mate!!!

dont think the luck is transferable.

ive now got a new combo too, seems to work. both 5-1s and the 2nil on wednesday.

ive got a long sleeved afc t and over that goes last seasons home shirt with "double 02" on the back!!!!

its a winner! did still get the lucky mugs out at h/time wednesday too, they STILL have not let me down.

Im NEVER getting rid of the mugs

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Keep on with our lucky vituals
I take my unicorn, beanies etc.
Everyone do not change your lucky shirts mugs etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom