• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luis Suárez

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchMasta

LINK
Ajax forward Luis Suárez has a pathological phobia of elderly men in red coats which means he couldn't help Santa when he got stuck up the chimney and refuses to sign for Chelsea for fear of coming into contact with their fearful army of pensioners. He will however consider a £30m move to Arsenal or Manchester United.
Looks like a solid link :lol:
Anyway, 30 mil is a lot, but he's got a damn good record at Ajax and have seen his name thrown about in the Wishlist. Personally, think we don't need him, if we're getting Chamakh and there aren't any losses up front.

TOPG

Established Member
Re: Luis Suarez

I would rather get a World Class goalkeeper for £30m than a striker to be honest.

ibby

Established Member

He has scored a ridiculous amount of goals so far this season.

I haven't seen him play but I'm guessing he can play in one of the wing forward roles?

TOPG

Established Member

ibby said:
He has scored a ridiculous amount of goals so far this season.

I haven't seen him play but I'm guessing he can play in one of the wing forward roles?

I think so. Look at his record for Ajax 87 apps 62 goals...

:shock: Look at the goal he scored past us <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O34AGV4fxso" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O34AGV4fxso</a>

Timleaf

Established Member

It's been a while since any forward has been able to transfer prolific goal scoring form in the dutch league to a major european league hasn't it?

Anyone since Van Nistelrooy?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Does Huntelaar record in La Liga counts?

Afonso Alves, Kezman failed though.

We don't need him, unless we are selling Walcott. Another midget playmaking forward

ibby

Established Member

Clrnc said:
We don't need him, unless we are selling Walcott. Another midget playmaking forward
Again, I haven't seen him play but if he provides drive and urgency then I'd love him here. Our 'wingers' are all too similar and aren't very good if I'm brutally honest.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

Clrnc said:
Another midget playmaking forward
he's 5'11".. not exactly a midget.. not huge, but not a midget..

i wouldnt mind him here (only 23 and already scoring for fun), but not even close to that price tag.. maybe HALF that, but someone will pay 20mil+ for him, so we cam promptly say goodnight to this rumor

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Clrnc said:
Klaus Daimler said:
Clrnc said:
Does Huntelaar record in La Liga counts?
What, 8 goals? Of course not.
In just 13 starts, I think thats prolific
It carries the same weight as the fact that Francis Jeffers has the best goal record for England in modern times. They say he scored a goal every 45 minutes he played.

Gurgen

Established Member

USArsenal said:
Clrnc said:

i wouldnt mind him here (only 23 and already scoring for fun), but not even close to that price tag.. maybe HALF that, but someone will pay 20mil+ for him, so we cam promptly say goodnight to this rumor

And he's not a playmaking forward either. Clrnc obviously has no clue what he's talking about.

ibby

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
It carries the same weight as the fact that Francis Jeffers has the best goal record for England in modern times. They say he scored a goal every 45 minutes he played.
David Nugent 1 cap - 1 goal. 1.00 goal per game ratio.

Best English striker ever. :worthy

P_Gunner

ibby said:
Klaus Daimler said:

It was one hell of a goal as well. I haven't seen such technique since Lineker.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

ibby said:
Klaus Daimler said:

Imagine Jeffers AND Nugent in the same starting eleven! :shock:

Ron Burgundy

Established Member

Haven't really seen Suarez play, but he seems to score in just about every match he plays. He's got 35 goals in 33 games this season. Phenomenal.

Hoping we sign him right as the transfer window opens, he catches the Arsenal injury disease and misses the World Cup so that he can't knock South Africa out in the group stages.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Gurgen said:
USArsenal said:
Clrnc said:

And he's not a playmaking forward either. Clrnc obviously has no clue what he's talking about.
So you think he is an out and out forward that can lead the line for us?

No chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom