• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luis Suárez

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Signing Suarez would almost negate anything that Sp**s do at this moment. That is the power of this dude.

Who am I kidding anyway, its over.

HeinrichII

To be honest I believe this link is about to become dead.

The only hope is that something out of this world happens in the hours before the deadline and we sign him up at the very last hour.

We need to qualify for CL first before even thinking of getting Suarez.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This is deader than a dead thing. Let it go guys, we messed up the small chance we had of making this happen.

say yes

forum master baiter
Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 57m
@GunSlow @olipricebates Luis Suárez is very difficult. Wenger has another option.

Haven't really been keeping track of what he's been saying recently, but do we still regard Kike_Marin as reliable? All I remember is that he was pretty much the only guy dismissing the Higuain links when everyone else was saying done deal.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Going lone wolf when everyone else is fapping mad about someone is usually a great way of climbing the Twitter ITK ladder to fame. The great thing is, nobody ever remembers you were poo pooing it at the time, or cares, but at the same time it sets you apart from the rest, which makes you interesting!

Uncle Mike

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Signing Suarez would almost negate anything that Sp**s do at this moment. That is the power of this dude.
The power of this dude is that he makes his club a laughingstock.

Or did I miss Liverpool being in the Champions League at all with him?

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
Uncle Mike said:
SA Gunner said:
The power of this dude is that he makes his club a laughingstock.

Or did I miss Liverpool being in the Champions League at all with him?

Mate under Wenger and co its already a laughingstock.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Let's see what has happened in the market this summer regarding strikers;

Fees are in Euros (source betinf.com)

Edinson Cavani - 64 million
Falcao - 60 million
Gonzalo Higuain - 37 million
Roberto Soldado - 30 million
Stevan Jovetic - 26 million
Alvaro Negredo - 25 million
Andy Carroll - 18 million
Mario Gomez - 15.5 million
Pablo Osvaldo - 15 million
Wilfried Bony - 14 million
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - 13 million
Ricky van Wolfswinkel - 10 million
Jozy Altidore - 10 million
Jose Callejon - 10 million
Kevin Gameiro - 10 million
Carlos Tevez - 9 million
David Villa - 5 million

(In bold are the great value deals)

Now I have a couple questions, if you were to determine the valuation of a striker, would you base your valuation on what YOU think he is worth, or do you base it on the going rate in the market?

Secondly, how much would you value Luis Suarez and Wayne Rooney? I'd personally say Suarez is worth 55 million and Rooney is 60 million.

caldeltatrojan

One note on the above: It has come out that Atletico got Villa at such a knockdown fee because they gave Barca right of first refusal for one of their starlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom