• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luis Suárez

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I really don't expect this to continue,we will not spend 50m and Liverpool are more than reluctant to sell to us. Not sure how much we appeal to Suarez now. Also if this drags on this could harm our chances of signing other players -would rather we just bid 30m for Lamela to be honest.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Mario Gomez - 15.5 million

This is the one that gets me, furious we didn't sign him up.

would have been perfect upfront for us, sooooo much better than Giroud and something to prove

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Freagle said:
189 pages. Think we need another update MD! Suarez at the top I think.

he passed the baptista thread in to 4th overall. next up are the big 3

ribery - 249
arshavin - 248
cesc (out) - 235

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seriously, with the extra CL money we're basically guaranteed now, why not just go and offer them £55m or more for him?

Nike: Just Do It.

trunks206

Established Member
@samuelj29060 : Wenger tells media that Arsenal have "no chance" of signing Luis Suarez. #afc

Wenger says we aren't in for a player.....you know what that means.... :bounce

MDGoonah41

Established Member
really hope hes telling the truth.

dream scenario is we buy benzema and lamela, suarez and bale go to madrid, and liverpool do ****all

burnsjed

Established Member
trunks206 said:
@samuelj29060 : Wenger tells media that Arsenal have "no chance" of signing Luis Suarez. #afc

Wenger says we aren't in for a player.....you know what that means.... :bounce

Is that Samuel L Jackson ?!

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
bojed said:
Not only this sh*t happened, it seems Willian is gearing a move to them too.

We've no pulling power nowadays?

seriously, how many players have we been linked with and failed to get? this summer alone, come on wengs! i still trust he's got something up that old sleeve of his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom