• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luka Modrić

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
They got that story from sporting, it is just copy paste story.
And as for tits, that are "related" stories, but actually are links to stories of footballers' wifes and similar stuff.

belgianfan

Thommybhoy said:
They got that story from sporting, it is just copy paste story.
And as for tits, that are "related" stories, but actually are links to stories of footballers' wifes and similar stuff.

Thommyboy I haven't been folowing this thread in a while, because of the ribery factor of it, but hey I get abit curiues, could you tell me how the modric story is going.

Is a transfer a possibility and who are the most likely candidates? Still us or barca,chelsea...

Cheers

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Well it looks like he will really stay until summer, what is just stopping, if not ruining his career.
Nobody should believe the prices that are written even if Mamic says them, beacuse he is a special lunatic.
I would say we stand a fair chance of finally getting him.

Lord Dula

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
Gurgen said:
MDGoonah41 said:
Arsenal's 10 most likely transfer targets

01. A 28 year old goalkeeper no one has ever heard of, playing in a 7th division league
02. A 17 year old CB playing in the third tier of Spanish football
03. An 18 year old attacking mid playing somewhere in the Dutch football system
04. Dimitrov
05. No one else

Isn't that routine getting a bit old now?

Almost as old as be condescending in every discussion and belittling the intelligence of those who don't agree.

He tried that sh!t on me, yet your boy Dula here is armed with a smashing sense of humour and unquestionable wit, which repels any of the Gurgenator's guff. He might not admit it, but I knows that that it does done get under his skin. ;)

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Zdravko Mamic said:
"I'm not smart anymore. When I see how public and Modric reacted, I want to let him leave tomorrow, because everybody is unhappy that suddenly strong Dinamo, why don't they sell? That makes a man give up!"
Monaco offered Dinamo 2M Euros for their DM Pokrivac and Mamic also refused saying that they muct find a sub for him, same as Modric.
City also wants a Dinamo player now, it is Dinamo's striker Mandzukic.
IMO after manager resigned beacuse of Mamic, he could really let Modric go.
link (again from that portal with tits links, so thoise of You that are insluted by that don't open :) )

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Luka Modric:
"I'm leaving in summer for sure, that's my final decision, and I think no one can blame me for that. I want to raise my game to another level and I can do that only elsewhere.
To leave in the middle of the season is not good move. At least I look at that that way now (my comment: after beeing brainwashed).
I think my shot is improving as is realization, I have to get more in chances myself"
link

number_0

Established Member
imo the moment we raised ink of the eduardo deal, i knew we were not signing any more dinamo players, it would have been cheaper if we went for a double deal, not to mention more sense.
I write off our chance of us signing modric like i wrote off pool off the league..

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Modric had an interview with journalist from El Mundo Deportivo and he bought him Barca's shirt with Modric 14 on the back. He said to Luka that they are expecting him as new Cruijff over there and that Henry would take his no12 when Luka joins them.
Luka said that nothing happened except interview and the fact that he got the shirt. That he didn't ahve any contact from Barcelona.

I hate how the unsettle other team's players, I really hate them!
I think we should give him one Arsenal shirt with Modric 14 on the back and say we kept that number for him after Henry left.

link

Nutsy

Established Member
15 million? Woot! Can I do the honours Asterix?

Seriously though, I doubt there's anything more we can get from Modric. If anything, Chelsea will be knocking on their door offering much much more than we can "want" to give.

I don't see the point anymore.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Dinamo Zagreb's Modric only wants Barcelona move
tribalfootball.com - January 24, 2008

Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Luka Modric wants a move to Barcelona.
El Mundo Deportivo says Modric has asked Dinamo's board not to consider any offer other than what arrives from Barca.

"It excites me enormously the prospect of playing for Barca and I will do everything I can so that the dream becomes reality," said Modric. "It fills me with pride to know that the Blaugrana coaches have been following me."

Barca president Joan Laporta is expected to hold talks with Dinamo next week when he is in Croatia for the UEFA Congress.

Nutsy

Established Member
And there it is.

But then Barca is interested with all the players around anyway. Thommyboy, is there anything to back up this source in any Croatian papers?

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Well they send that journalist with their shirt and Laporta is coming to Zagreb for UEFA meeting and he will try to use that occasion to talk to Modric. Some say that Mamic already gave a green light, but that's not proven.
Apperently Modric did say he only wants to join two clubs and that Barca is one.
Barcelona with thier way to unsettle players is really making me mad.
Modric quotes, yesterday when he said to Croatian press "I just taker to reporter nothing more" and he said to Spanish reporter he is "enourmosly excited to possibility of playing for Barca soon"
This could be it and he could be sold to Barcelona, but there will be many other team representatives in Zagreb also for that UEFA meeting and IMO our chances also exist.
They also mention Toon is interested.
We are now definitely short in midfield and we MUST bing somebody, Modric would be more than perfect!

Thommybhoy

Established Member
It will not be 15M Pounds.
Also nearly a fact!

Modric: I have Cruijff's kit, but I'm not yet Barca's

That reporter stated Luka is surely in Barca after talking to Luka.
This is what Luka said to that:
"The gift is beautiful. When I was on vacation in Barcelona last summer, I didn't buy a kit, so that reporter surprised me and made me happy"
Is this Your first step to Barcelona?
"Many times I said I would love to play in Barcelona, I'm honoured that Barca staff is watching me, but more I don't know. I didn't talk to anybody from Barcelona, and they know the procedure if the want me; they need to talk to Dinamo first."

Luka says he would also agree ti a interview to reporter from England and that he wouldn't refuse to photo with Cityja or Chelsea kit.
"That doesn't mean I signed for them. Few days ago I took a picture with Zrinjski Mostar kit."
Do You feel pressured that Barca is watching YOu and Mamic wants to keep YOu until the end of 2008.?
"I don't feel pressured nor nothing is hurting my concentration. I feel flattered that a big club is interested, but I still wish to make the transfer in summer."
Are You learning Spanish? (what a pathetic question by a pathetic reporter making a favour for a pathetic club)
"No, now I'm perfecting my English!"

In that article he also stated that Luka was AW's first choice and that we had first refusal (when did we stopped having it, I wonder?), that AW was very impressed with Luka.

And we finishes the article with:"Modrić and Benzema real players to strengthen our team!"

link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom