• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luka Modrić

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy from Sweden

I have always been amazed by all these transfer fees that are made up by the media. Where do they get it all from? Very often it also differs between different papers/websites etc.

Illusion

Established Member
Not sure what he's thinking when it comes to Barcelona.

He has even less chance of getting in their first team than he does in ours.

stiiphunn

Established Member
If you're gonna lock it - btw I really don't see the point of that - I'd like to thank Thommyboy for the amazing work he's done for us.

baccy_man

Established Member
stiiphunn said:
If you're gonna lock it - btw I really don't see the point of that - I'd like to thank Thommyboy for the amazing work he's done for us.

i would like to second that it seems like Tommyboy has kept us informed for the best part of a year now.

Paddy from Sweden

Funny how it's Modric that turned Arsenal down when he in teh article says that AW wanted him if Rosicky left. For what I know Rosicky is still here so... :roll:

And of course... Thanks Thommybhoy for all the updates! :thumbup

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Thanks boys!
He surely would love to join Barcelona, but that doesn't mean he will go there.
Trust me nothing is over until he is official announced to be joined a certian club.

Legend#1

Established Member
So the midget rejected us because Rosicky might leave, but Rosicky is still here and Modric wants to go Barca?

DELETE THIS!!

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Well it looks like it is as good as over IMO.
Modric:
"Fate wqnted me to have no14 in my deput for NT. There was no other free number. Even then they told me I loked like Cruijff. I know that no14 at Barcelona is now Thierry Henry, but I would be very happy even with number 300, just if I was there. Becides I heard Henry loves no12, so we might agree on something, haha."
"It is rare that You support one club and that they are interested in You. That sensational!"

I' quite sad about this. I think we need him now more than ever when we have almost no cover for midfield.
I hope we can get someone as good and as versatile if someone like that exist.
I don't see him TBH.
I will write why I kept believing in this when this will be over officially, not because it made sence to me but because of something else also....
Cheers!

Mostarac

Established Member
Too bad that he got away for us, looked like he could have been perfect for our club in many ways. But, there are many other fishes in the sea(we lost out on a world-class player like Ribery and still we are doing incredibly well) and there is no reason as to why we can`t find somebody of his calibre in the future. I am confident that Wenger can do that as he has done many times before.

stiiphunn

Established Member
Too bad we couldn't get him he would have been perfect for us ...

Anyway hopefully we'll find someone similar out there.

Again thanks Thommy for all the news/translation. You should have the honor of locking this thread if it has to be done ... :lol:

JazzG

Established Member
I think it is time for this thread to be closed.

A big thanks to Thommybhoy for all the time and effort he has put but unfortunately doesn't look like this deal is gonna happen. If we are linked again any time soon feel free to PM a mod who will open it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom