• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It's against PSG though. It's way easier to expose teams that play attacking football than to knock down a ten man defenses surrounding the box, which is 75% of PL teams.

Yup, good point made mate.

Our football also isnt effective anymore, especially against deep lying defensive setups. Malcolm will suffer the same fate as our current players in the team.

We do need this player, and others of his quality, but we also need a system adjustment.

BobP

Memri Fan

That second tweet is a picture of the agents who own percentages of Malcom in London.

Edit: Here's a picture of them together:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yup, good point made mate.

Our football also isnt effective anymore, especially against deep lying defensive setups. Malcolm will suffer the same fate as our current players in the team.

We do need this player, and others of his quality, but we also need a system adjustment.
Agreed. We need players like him with pace and close ball control that can beat a man. They will draw multiple defenders to them and stretch the pitch creating space for our players to exploit. Likewise if they find themselves into space they should be able to exploit that with deadly finishing, unlike Welbeck and Walcott. We need at least two of his ilk. That's why Mahrez would be a good addition.

What system adjustment do you think we need?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Agreed. We need players like him with pace and close ball control that can beat a man. They will draw multiple defenders to them and stretch the pitch creating space for our players to exploit. Likewise if they find themselves into space they should be able to exploit that with deadly finishing, unlike Welbeck and Walcott. We need at least two of his ilk. That's why Mahrez would be a good addition.

What system adjustment do you think we need?

What you are speaking about above is necessary to a more effective setup.

We need to increase our ability to work in tight space and stretch compact defensive organisation. For this we need dribblers and those who are able to keep the ball very well.

More of the likes of Mahrez, Özil, Fekir, Wilshere, Malcolm needed, combined by players off the ball like Lacazette and Ramsey.

Also, we need to start playing direct football again, getting the ball to our front line as soon as possible.

Tika taka is dead and we are going absolutely nowhere still trying to play it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

That second tweet is a picture of the agents who own percentages of Malcom in London.

Edit: Here's a picture of them together:

I cant see the tweets but as far as ownership goes, I thought it had been cleared that he was now 100% owned by Bordeaux. @carlito'sway posted about it recently.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Apparently Malcom’s Mother has put on Facebook “from Brazil to the U.K.”. Not sure of its authenticity, but there’s an accompanying photo which I can upload right now.

Struggling to get excited by Malcom if I’m honest. Clearly Mislintat highly rates him, and he will no doubt be an upgrade at RW. Just wanted Mahrez or a player with similar skill set. Need to get the right person for LW now. Worrying that Iwobi will just move back there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Apparently Malcom’s Mother has put on Facebook “from Brazil to the U.K.”. Not sure of its authenticity, but there’s an accompanying photo which I can upload right now.

Struggling to get excited by Malcom if I’m honest. Clearly Mislintat highly rates him, and he will no doubt be an upgrade at RW. Just wanted Mahrez or a player with similar skill set. Need to get the right person for LW now. Worrying that Iwobi will just move back there.

Saw the pics, she's sending prayers etc etc to the land of the queen.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Dont worry, we have Welbeck too! :) Seriously I think we will still go for Lemar, or Draxler as a back up option.

Top Bottom