Malcom

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by THunter, Jan 5, 2018.

1. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Isn't it just that, a coincidence? Lacazette and Griezmann being friends doesn't mean anything, they're just friends. As much as we speculate that footballers being friends influences a transfer, in reality it's probably the very least influential factor.

In terms of convincing Özil to stay, I suspect that he's mature enough to not be swayed just because his mate has come. If he stays, it'll be because he's happy to stay in London, happy with the terms of the contract and happy with the club's vision.

I agree that I'd rather Özil stays than spend 60m on a replacement - however much I'd love to see Fekir here - because there are other areas of the team that need attention. If we can get Özil to stay, bring in two good wide players and try to do something about the defence, then overall we should be better off as a team.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

His agent is London I don't know why our fans looking at his mom Facebook

krackpot likes this.
  3. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Prince of Twitter Rumours

4. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

The logical thing to do would be to buy him now and loan him back to them. And keep Sanchez till the end of his contract. We dont need the 20m or whatever's being offered for him.

Artisan and al-Ustaadh like this.
  5. MaraDon

MaraDon Don't Cry For Me Argentina

marry me

say yes, American_Gooner and BBF like this.
  6. MaraDon

MaraDon Don't Cry For Me Argentina

because maybe they know Mahrez and they know he is not good enough.

7. CurryFlavoured

CurryFlavoured Well-Known Member

So true, Mahrez is on route to scoring 10+ league goals in a 2nd season out of the last 3. Not many wingers do that.

Camron and Gooner Zig like this.
  8. GOONER1991

GOONER1991 Well-Known Member Trusted

Wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal are selling Malcom as an Alexis replacement, in order to strengthen their bargaining position for other targets.

If we are seen to already have our replacement, it means that clubs won't view us as desperate to get someone else in. I write this with Lemar and Monaco in mind.

9. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Well-Known Member

If he will a flop -> Wenger wanted him
    If he will be good -> Mislitant transfer

10. yousif_arsenal

We'll have to get another attacker because Walcott is gone too we'll be short

Sanchez11's ghost likes this.
  11. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

Starting for Bordeaux tonight, kick off at 7pm GMT.

12. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

Is this guy any good?

13. GOONER1991

GOONER1991 Well-Known Member Trusted

What concerns me is that Wenger is traditionally very reluctant to throw new signings straight into the league, as we've seen with Alexis and Lacazette in recent years, and Arshavin a while back.

If we are looking to replace Alexis, we have to get someone who is ready to start next week. I can't see Wenger allowing Malcom to walk into the team - especially if he is a Mislintat signing. This means we will have weeks of Iwobi - Welbeck on the wings, until Wenger deems Malcom ready to start.

With us chasing Top 4 and every point precious, that's very worrying indeed.

14. tap-in

tap-in :|

Agreed, if we do get Malcom he will play on the right, therefore not an Alexis replacement. We would still need Lemar or maybe Draxler on loan. I'd still like us to go for Pavon, he can play either side as too can Lemar.

15. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Well-Known Member

Theo is on his way out aswell as my boy but will wenger pull the trigger??

16. Goonerozil33

Goonerozil33 Well-Known Member

Since he is starting tonight you can safely say that he is nowhere near signing for us

17. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Well-Known Member

So when Sanchez will start tomorrow, he is nowhere close to leave?

18. yousif_arsenal

of course nothing is agreed yet. we are still in Negotiations with his team.

19. Relic

Relic Well-Known Member

BBF, Camron, Steps and 3 others like this.
  20. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Well-Known Member

He is build like a tank too and is rarely injured, that is an other good thing about him.
    I read in the French Media that Arséne spoke to him a few times as well (Malcom is fluent in french). This thing may be really happening.