• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to sell Alexis quick 20-25M we put ourselves in trouble get that Malcolm guy and let's Pavon links are true so we can start rebuilding

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I talked about his stats for a 20 yo earlier in this thread - here are some advanced ones, not the Whoscored rubbish that was posted before. Very impressive for his age.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Packed this guy so many times in FIFA only to sell or use in SBCs. That is the extent of my knowledge of him. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Di Marzio only got Kolasinac transfer right with Arsenal and if Malcolm deal get done then it will be the 2nd one.

Aevi

Hale End FC
My worry with Malcom is that his longshot goals aren't very sustainable; hopefully he can also be a goalthreat inside the box with good off-the-ball movement or else I expect he won't be a high-scoring player.

BBF

Get this guy in. He's easily the biggest talent we've been linked to this window.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Get this guy in. He's easily the biggest talent we've been linked to this window.

Lemar is certianly a bigger talent than Malcom although the links to him have been even weaker. I would also take Leon Bailey over Malcom as well.

If we sign Malcom it indicates that we will play the 4-2-3-1 instead of the 3-4-2-1. As Maclom will take the RW role this leaves a LW up for grabs when Alexis leaves. Will we give it to either Welbeck or Iwobi or will we be bringing in a LW too this window?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely one of those useless hacks asked Wenger about this after the game?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Kiss of death, we aren't signing him now.

I've loosened up to him about in recent times. He was the first to mention Coquelin being on the way out and the Alexis stuff on deadline day. Not everything he writes is bollocks.

Jeremy Wilson is top of my **** list now.

Top Bottom