• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

GearOnToast

Cant agree more. He seems to be taking stabs at Sven who is doing a great job for us so far. Seriously, 20mil for Walcott is a ****ing steal. But ****** "wants WAlcott to stay". He dont fancy PEA?
Yes we are lighting the league up at the moment, why would we need one of the best players from bundesliga when we can start ****ing Iwobi and Welbeck. Even Mkhi out off form surely can produce better than ****ing Iwobi. Fact is anyone giving a **** can produce better than him.

Im 100% sure Wenger is gone in the summer, even if he wants to see his contract out. All this bs hes talking in media latly is just another sign of that.

And truth be told, he said himself him having a year left last season affected the team. Why would he put us throw that again if he truely cares about us?
It's beyond a joke at this stage. He rates Iwobi and Welbeck enough to sign and play them ffs. Then won't buy a proven striker in Aubameyang, simply cause he doesn't rate him, despite him being universally rated. Even the fat Armenian is miles better than the majority of our options. Wenger is so out of his depth these days it's saddening, but at this stage I'm nearly taking pleasure in it, he's ruined his legacy and he's dragging the club as a whole through a **** hole it might not recover from. The sooner he goes the better.

GearOnToast

Well, to be fair. Wtf is his kind of striker? Giroud "cant beat a blind turtle in a 50yard race, even if he gets a head start".

This is not a dig at Giroud, if he loves Giroud he can sign wingers and fullbacks who provides crosses. But he wanted to play Bellerin, Ox and **** like that. Its like saying i love getting my **** sucked, but only if its by a hooker with aids and she isnt using a condom and i cant cum at the end.
Trying to make sense of Wenger is impossible at this stage, he should be in the old folks home, or, a mental institution might be more fitting considering some of his actions over the last while.

AmberHawk

It's beyond a joke at this stage. He rates Iwobi and Welbeck enough to sign and play them ffs. Then won't buy a proven striker in Aubameyang, simply cause he doesn't rate him, despite him being universally rated. Even the fat Armenian is miles better than the majority of our options. Wenger is so out of his depth these days it's saddening, but at this stage I'm nearly taking pleasure in it, he's ruined his legacy and he's dragging the club as a whole through a **** hole it might not recover from. The sooner he goes the better.
Man dont take pleassure in it. Cause while you and me is invested in Arsenal. Arsenal is his whole life. Its ****ing sad. I just wish he had the people around him to tell him the truth cause hes to ignorant to see it himself.

GearOnToast

Man dont take pleassure in it. Cause while you and me is invested in Arsenal. Arsenal is his whole life. Its ****ing sad. I just wish he had the people around him to tell him the truth cause hes to ignorant to see it himself.
They don't give a **** as long as the dollars keep flowing man.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Well, to be fair. Wtf is his kind of striker? Giroud "cant beat a blind turtle in a 50yard race, even if he gets a head start".

This is not a dig at Giroud, if he loves Giroud he can sign wingers and fullbacks who provides crosses. But he wanted to play Bellerin, Ox and **** like that. Its like saying i love getting my **** sucked, but only if its by a hooker with aids and she isnt using a condom and i cant cum at the end.

All his strikers before have had a physical advantage or technical advantage , Henry was his pace , Adebayour his unmatched power , Giroud is aerial ability, RVP his technical ability . Not dissing Lacazette but what does he have ? He's not quick , movement is non existant , he's a decent finisher but not a great one .

Zaza

All his strikers before have had a physical advantage or technical advantage , Henry was his pace , Adebayour his unmatched power , Giroud is aerial ability, RVP his technical ability . Not dissing Lacazette but what does he have ? He's not quick , movement is non existant , he's a decent finisher but not a great one .
Laca is very tidy on the ball and a better finisher than Aubamayeng. His problem is he isn't as quick as many thought. If he had pace, this wouldn't be an argument. I still think he'l be good for us.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
For me, his outstanding attribute is his finishing. Problem is things aren't right to see that. I've seen glimpses and I'm confident he can be a 30 goal a season man in a cohesive, well managed team. Physically, he's an all-rounder. He's not tall, but he turns better than an Adebayor or Giroud. He's not a brute, but you don't have to be. He's strong enough.

Zaza

I honestly hope no one here thinks Wenger didn't want Lacazette. He most likely was put off by Laca's price tag till last season. Think he was waiting and waiting for the likes of Benzema to become available. That didn't work out so the club pushed for Laca

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

For me, his outstanding attribute is his finishing. Problem is things aren't right to see that. I've seen glimpses and I'm confident he can be a 30 goal a season man in a cohesive, well managed team. Physically, he's an all-rounder. He's not tall, but he turns better than an Adebayor or Giroud. He's not a brute, but you don't have to be. He's strong enough.

He is an allrounder , has good skills on the ball , just his movement or lack off bothers me . Like you said maybe things aren't right to see that . Certainly hope so .

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
This one looks increasingly difficult to push through, at least in this window. But as long as Arsenal gets Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan that's OK. They can work on it in the summer or identify somebody else.

teamsoutheast

What a load of old rubbish. Where is your evidence of Wenger not wanting Aubameyang?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@celestis I think he could be an exceptio
He is an allrounder , has good skills on the ball , just his movement or lack off bothers me . Like you said maybe things aren't right to see that . Certainly hope so .
I think movement is a hard thing to judge. Players react to what they see, particularly strikers. I don't think he's lazy and I do think he knows what he likes to see in front of him. We don't really attack with any sort of structure, and it appears very streaky and off the cuff at the best of times. I don't think that helps, especially as he's not an Alexis type that can make the best of weird positions and situations. I'm convinced there's a much more productive player in there, even if it's not a world class one.

TheLawOfDiQ

The whole world and their dogs know how bad we are atm, thus they will charge us premium rates. We just have to suck it and up pay it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

@celestis I think he could be an exceptio

I think movement is a hard thing to judge. Players react to what they see, particularly strikers. I don't think he's lazy and I do think he knows what he likes to see in front of him. We don't really attack with any sort of structure, and it appears very streaky and off the cuff at the best of times. I don't think that helps, especially as he's not an Alexis type that can make the best of weird positions and situations. I'm convinced there's a much more productive player in there, even if it's not a world class one.

No I don't think he's lazy and to be fair I really didn't know how Henry was going to work either , he seemed a bit stagnant as well first season and see how that turned out .

TakeChillPill

Established Member

Our attack at the moment is relying on individual moments rather than brilliantly carving opening the opposition as a team.

Rarely do we see players take a risk to thread one through over the top or in the channels. We play it safe and are too slow in transition.

I remember the days with cesc and abeyobor would be offside 10 times every game, but guess what, high risk high reward.

I'm telling you now if we had cesc in our team lacazette would be in double figures.

He's a a very good finisher 8.5/10 and the rest technique, pace, strength, intelligence he's in the solid 7/8 bracket.

He barely has more than two shots at goal per game. We need to play to his strengths which is quick 1-2s and playing off the last man.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Our attack at the moment is relying on individual moments rather than brilliantly carving opening the opposition as a team.

Rarely do we see players take a risk to thread one through over the top or in the channels. We play it safe and are too slow in transition.

I remember the days with cesc and abeyobor would be offside 10 times every game, but guess what, high risk high reward.

I'm telling you now if we had cesc in our team lacazette would be in double figures.

He's a a very good finisher 8.5/10 and the rest technique, pace, strength, intelligence he's in the solid 7/8 bracket.

He barely has more than two shots at goal per game. We need to play to his strengths which is quick 1-2s and playing off the last man.

If you look at his averages shot per in his career it is pretty low though , not someone that shoots a lot but is very efficient.

Top Bottom