• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Based on this American’s extensive YouTube scouting, I prefer Sarr. Take that one to the bank.

Been a fan of Sarr for a while, his pace is unreal but he also has the height and eye for goal to potentially play centrally at some point. He still looks raw though, I can’t work out if he’s a Walcott or an Henry.

Honestly there are so many wingers out there it all starts to become much of a muchnuss: Malcom, Sarr, Sancho, Pépé, Bailey, Pavon, Lozano, Under, Neres, Bergwijn...who knows, leave it to Sven.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Dont feel like you getting any of ma statements.

I never said he is on a level to Robben. You always use the best players in the world for comparison ? :lol: - If Robben wasn't made out of glass he had patches where he was going to challenge for ballon dor. There are little to no of his class.

I never said it's either Nelson or Malcom, I said we very well can use two such players as we've not a single one. If Malcom comes now he can settle and then, next season, can either challenge with Nelson for one spot or play together on the wings

No one knows if Nelson will be getting much playing time next season in the first place....... if challenging "Nelson for one spot" is the best Malcom can hope for then there's little guarantee he can get more playing time with us than with Barca. He would be better off staying in Barca and fighting to prove himself to Valverde.

If Malcom is some Robben level talent then things are different.

Token Yank

Sarr has a boom/bust look about him and is raw. But that natural pace and athleticism is worth taking a punt on. He could turn out to be an absolute monster.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A loan with an option to buy would be ideal. Gives us a chance to see how Nelson continues, whether Iwobi could take Ramsey’s midfield spot and whether Welbeck signs.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
A loan with an option to buy would be ideal. Gives us a chance to see how Nelson continues, whether Iwobi could take Ramsey’s midfield spot and whether Welbeck signs.
I'd take him in on a loan without the option to buy even. Have Barca pay most of his salary and you have an extra body for when the Europa and fa cup fixtures pile up. And he won't block Nelson's path back into the team next year.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Iwobi's been our most consistent player. Add Nelson to the equation and that leaves us set Re wing forwards for next year.

I’m yet to be convinced we can source all our future wide forwards from within the club, I’d wait till the end of this season before making a judgement, but it is a possibility. Without doubt the bulk of transfer funds should be allocated to positions where we have no hope of sourcing from within, namely CB, but also LB. I’d quite happily spend 80% if the budget on a quality CB tbh.

DasBootist

I’m yet to be convinced we can source all our future wide forwards from within the club, I’d wait till the end of this season before making a judgement, but it is a possibility. Without doubt the bulk of transfer funds should be allocated to positions where we have no hope of sourcing from within, namely CB, but also LB. I’d quite happily spend 80% if the budget on a quality CB tbh.
What I would give for the team to sign Koulibaly in the future

TornadoTed

Established Member
If we are looking at 8 players to fight for our front 4 positions we could add one more player to Auba, Laca, Özil, Mkhi, Iwobi, Nelson and Nketiah assuming Welbeck leaves at the end of his contract. Will Smith-Rowe be ready possibly?

I agree though that the priority should be a top class central defender.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
If we are looking at 8 players to fight for our front 4 positions we could add one more player to Auba, Laca, Özil, Mkhi, Iwobi, Nelson and Nketiah assuming Welbeck leaves at the end of his contract. Will Smith-Rowe be ready possibly?

I agree though that the priority should be a top class central defender.
Hope Mkhi is gone next season. Replace him with a young promising winger.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
No idea why so many discredit this guy cos of what’s happened since he joined Barca. That was such a stupid move. He wasn’t ready for Barca and Barca didn’t need him, it was never going to go well. He’s ridiculously talented, he carried Bordeaux last year. I’d love him here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No idea why so many discredit this guy cos of what’s happened since he joined Barca. That was such a stupid move. He wasn’t ready for Barca and Barca didn’t need him, it was never going to go well. He’s ridiculously talented, he carried Bordeaux last year. I’d love him here.

Feel for him tbh, it's all a bit yes, no, maybe. Sp**s shouldn't be the boss of him now, they're not so big.

African Flair

Seems very unlikely but I'd happily take him over Suarez. A double loan deal with some extra summer candy for the spaniards would be lovely.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Except Malcom isn't some Messi who can "beat several players by pure space", as someone said earlier in the topic he's a Eric Lamela type of player. Has potential but a long way to go, and we might as well invest playing time on Nelson rather than on Malcom.

He's left footed though. Nelson operates best from the left and moves central.

isop

We currently have a fast REAL winger as in electric, no nonsense man who holds the width and beats several players by pure space ? If yes, tell me who. The only one we had was Nelson.

Malcolm is rally an AM who plays on the wings like Mahrez. He cuts inside and playmakes, using his dribbling and weighted passing, occasionally goes wide but he comes inside more.

I'd like a player who can do both, not one of the other tbh.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Still no idea of how good this guy is? He was clearly too good for Bordeaux, but is he good enough to start consistently for a top team. Sp**s don't need him as they've got Moura, Son, Erikson and Alli

Top Bottom