• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m not going to judge him at his time at Barca because I feel he wasn’t given a proper chance but from what I remember at his time at Bordeaux, he scored most of his goals outside the box and he’s not that fast. Very dependent on his left foot and not that strong. I think he would be better off playing off the striker than on the wings. Personally, I would pass on him and concentrate on Everton.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would still like him but at the same time the more I think about it Reiss Nelson is 20 this year, really needs to be given a stint in the first team. 7 goals in the Bundesliga and the kid only made 5 starts.

Unless Malcom is also comfortable on the left? Pace and width is key.

Gunner-Union

Would still like him but at the same time the more I think about it Reiss Nelson is 20 this year, really needs to be given a stint in the first team. 7 goals in the Bundesliga and the kid only made 5 starts.

Unless Malcom is also comfortable on the left? Pace and width is key.

I agree Nelson has a big year and I want him to make good but he needs a run in the team not dropped after one poor performance, in confident he can come good and someone like zaha would be a huge help in training etc

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I agree Nelson has a big year and I want him to make good but he needs a run in the team not dropped after one poor performance, in confident he can come good and someone like zaha would be a huge help in training etc

Ideal scenario. We didn’t have any wingers at the club last season so now having two in Nelson and a new signing will be great. Preferably a more left sided winger in the Everton or Zaha mould.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I don't understand the hate towards this guy. He was highly sought after a season ago. Would love to have him here considering how unrealistic Zaha signing is looking atm.

Fraser + Malcom + Nelson and we roll.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I don't understand the hate towards this guy. He was highly sought after a season ago. Would love to have him here considering how unrealistic Zaha signing is looking atm.

Fraser + Malcom + Nelson and we roll.
Is there any real pace and power in that?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom