• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Difficult to see this deal happen unless it's loan we not paying 40M for malcom to really worth it.

Shahin Tadjalli

Everton for 35m + a CB and Malcom on loan (option or obligation) >>>> Zaha for at least 60m
Get it done Edu!

Two above average wingers and people would literally sacrifice the development of our academy players shortsightedly even though with Martinelli, Saka and Nelsson there's a 75% chance that 2! of them will be better than Malcolm and Everton one year from now.

I'm not against Malcom with an OPTION to buy as long as its fitted to his market value next summer.

But signing a winger for the sake of it after missing out on Zaha?

NO!!!!

Shahin Tadjalli

Sucked straight out your ass...

Nelson will have another fantastic loan spell, Martinelli will prove himself in the Cups and Saka seems to have cached the eye of Emery mainly due to the fact that his physical attributes are ridiculous for a player of his age group, so I can see him getting about a dozen PL starts this season already.

Judge me in May.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nelson will have another fantastic loan spell, Martinelli will prove himself in the Cups and Saka seems to have cached the eye of Emery mainly due to the fact that his physical attributes are ridiculous for a player of his age group, so I can see him getting about a dozen PL starts this season already.

Judge me in May.

You’re talking bollocks. Shut up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why people acting like Martinelli and saka will score 10 goals a season and have wonderful season? I'm all for giving them chance but not starting spot for club who want to play in CL next season.

Oh and you know how nice our fans are few bad performances and they'll want them to be sold.

Shahin Tadjalli

We've upgraded from nothing players such as Myaiychi, Miguel, Eisfeld and what not to the most promising set of young players in a day an age were you're 1 good season away from being worth 100 Mil (even without that shiny HG tag) and people will still root for senior signings that only improve us marginally and will be stuck with us for the long run even if they underperform.

Of course I'm completely taking out of my Arse by predicting a good season for them, however unlike some here I think our Youngsters are miles ahead the ones from 2008-2015 and that Emery will use them in a sensible manner.

What grinds my gears is people advocating 30 Mil+ signings based of Youtube compilations, the same people that are watching 10 games of football a season, the same people who will log in here and give bare verbal to players they desperately wanted to come if they choke a game or two.

Absolutes scenes here.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Judge me in May.
I don't doubt that but to put a percentage to it is just straight up guess work.
English may not be your first language so just keep in mind past tense of catch is 'caught'. Good place to learn the language. @yousif_arsenal has come on leaps and bounds.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I might even prefer Malcom over Zaha. He’s younger, cheaper and a lefty. Obviously the club seems to think otherwise. Which is understandable because Zaha is Premier League proven.

Malcom on the right and Auba on the left is more exciting for me because I love inverted wingers..

Shahin Tadjalli

I don't doubt that but to put a percentage to it is just straight up guess work.
English may not be your first language so just keep in mind past tense of catch is 'caught'. Good place to learn the language. @yousif_arsenal has come on leaps and bounds.

Only moved away from England a year ago, however I was sitting in front of my screen trying to figure out why Autocorrect wouldn't accept 'catched' :eek:ops:

This is all wishful thinking but regarding we're supposed to be in a new era, and signing players for decent money not knowing if they'll perform, aka the famous Arsenal Deadline Panic-Buying (TM), that's some of the same ol' ****e we've been subjected to in the majority of transfer windows I've supported the club.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Only moved away from England a year ago, however I was sitting in front of my screen trying to figure out why Autocorrect wouldn't accept 'catched' :eek:ops:

This is all wishful thinking but regarding we're supposed to be in a new era, and signing players for decent money not knowing if they'll perform, aka the famous Arsenal Deadline Panic-Buying (TM), that's some of the same ol' ****e we've been subjected to in the majority of transfer windows I've supported the club.
No stress, my auto-correct literally destroys my life.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Malcolm is a good player, but would be another playmaker on the wing. Slight budget version of Willian. I would have Malcolm as well as a pacey winger, but after being linked to Zaha, Pepe and Soares - Malcolm is quite underwhelming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom