• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Aston Villa (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Martinelli all the way.

Poor miss aside it was nice to see Saka coming back into a bit of decent form.
That miss hurt my soul. I hate seeing the anguish on his face when he misses a sitter. It was a brutal miss as well. I don’t even think he was looking at the ball when he made contact. It looked for all money like a choke 🤦🏼‍♂️

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Saka’s actually picking up a bit of Salah in the way he plays now. He’s getting into the area to attack those balls which he needs to keep doing.

Salah is also guilty of misses like Saka’s yesterday, but keeps going back into the area relentlessly which is why he scores as much as he does. Bukayo has similar development in him.

Liked his play for the second goal when he stood his defender up and then showed intelligence to play that ball for Martinelli to move onto and score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom