• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Aston Villa (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Token Yank

Thought Xhaka was excellent. Looked quicker and more agile than I ever recall. Excellent passing. Great at breaking up play. Carried the whole midfield with Lokonga looking like a deer in headlights. Thought there were a lot of good performances but Xhaka stood out.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Xhaka by a long way for me. Was a beast today. In real danger of falling in love with the albanian rascal if he carries on like this

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I voted for Xhaka he deserved it, he dominated midfield when I thought with injuries we would have problems

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I voted for Xhaka he deserved it, he dominated midfield when I thought with injuries we would have problems

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Weird game we dominated the match, especially first half, but you wouldn't say there were players who had blinders. Just a bunch that had solid strong games. Xhaka edges MOM for me.

ItaBic

my MOM is definitly Martinelli. first half he was a constant danger for villa defence. involved in first goal - perfect cross for Saka that missed easy goal - a fantastic shoot saved from Martinez that could be the best goal of the season so far - and in second half the goal that decided the match. more classic press and run on opponents

excellent game also from Xhaka, Jesus and Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom