• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match Bolton revealed

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Man of the Match for the Bolton game pulled off some fantastic saves and proved to us that he was a good buy in the summer.

The Man of the Match for the Bolton game is......Jens Lehmann. This is Jens second MOTM award since he began his time at the club in the summer.

Well Done Jens :)

Results in full
1st Jens Lehmann 44%
2nd Kolo Toure 40%
Equal 3rd Gael Clichy and Robert Pires 4%

Look out for the MOTM polls for both the Wolves and Southampton games during this festive season.

Merry Christmas to all

signing off thierrys_girl :)

jc8gooner

Is there anywhere, Thierry's girl, where every motm this season, according to your poll, is posted on the site? I would be interested to see this if there was. If there is not currently, I would be v.grateful, if you have recorded the results, if I could see them.

A

Anonymous

Why was he MOTM?
He made one great save, but apart from that he didnt do anything he wasnt expected to do.

rachael-8

well done jens he deserved it
he's a great goalie, i still can't get over that save from nolans shot it was superb

slapz

Sol said:
Why was he MOTM?
He made one great save, but apart from that he didnt do anything he wasnt expected to do.

i agree with you Sol. He made two good saves but the rest were straight at him

Andrew

He made a brilliant save which saved us from going 1-0 down. What else do you expect? You can only ask for him to save what is shot at him. He did all that whilst keeping our unbeaten record in tack with one brilliant save and another good save. And look at the second good save he made... so many keepers would have parried that and it might have been pounced on. He never spills a shot. How many times have you seen a striker take a really powerful shot that Jens clutches to his chest? He does it often. It's the things you don't notice with Jens that makes him so good.

But Jens wasn't perfect, and was almost chipped. But Kolo wasn't perfect either nor was the rest of the team. That's why I voted for Jens. He was one of a few who made a significant contribution to us getting a result.

Mark

Established Member
his save from nolan's shot could be save of the season, certainly so far. he had a great game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom