• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Brentford (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fc8GmxgXgAMy_uO

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka. Bossed it, most chances created, 2 big chances created and just all the other work he did.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah though choice this.

Saliba imo because he kept thier dangerous player quite all game and scored important first goal

Pop Tart

Established Member
Xhaka for me though saliba and jesua were also strong. Thought xhaka controlled the game for us. Peach of a ball for the 2nd. Created another good chance.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Xhaka was very good today. Put the ball on a plate for Jesus too. Never thought I'd hear myself saying it but he is arguably our most important player. Hopefully no injury problems during the internationals.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The incredible work Xhaka does defensively every game always goes unnoticed. Excellent in both boxes as well as controlling the midfield.

ksarp

Xhaka was very good today. Put the ball on a plate for Jesus too. Never thought I'd hear myself saying it but he is arguably our most important player. Hopefully no injury problems during the internationals.
Arguably .. Thomas Partey is the one component in our system we really don't have a replacement for. His presence makes every other component better. He is our most important player.

BIoodBrother

If he puts his second one away (2 big chances for that) it would be jesus. relentless work as well but the peach of an assist and composure makes this one Xhaka boundddd again.
Saliba on the podium. Nit just because of the goal. nice interventions and set up Vieira nicely who was also really solid, made no mistakes and added a couple of interventions. White Partey Tierney really good as well. Saka and Martinelli just 6/10 performances and would be last on my list

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Went for Granit, but from my place in the stands, it was remarkably complete team performance. White and Martinelli probably the quietest performances, but still at a good level.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Went for Granit, but from my place in the stands, it was remarkably complete team performance. White and Martinelli probably the quietest performances, but still at a good level.
Nice shades 😎

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This is tough as it was such a team performance. I voted for Jesus because of the goal and his overall effort. His pressing from the front set the tempo and relieved the pressure. He just makes us tick.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I actually went for Partey and looks like I'm the only one :lol: thought he was excellent. Can also make a case for Xhaka, Jesus, Saliba as well, fantastic performance all round tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom