• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Chelsea (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fg4qhbCX0AQzurL

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Partey. Saliba and Gabriel were very good. But Partey played big role in taming them in midfield

Legend14

Established Member
Going with Saliba. He looked a better attacker than anyone from Chelsea and his defense was clinical.

Shout for Jesus, Partey, Xhaka.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Whole team were excellent. But it was between Saliba and Partey for me. I went for Partey as he dominated the central areas, calmed things down when he needed to and was the key to most of our attacking play.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Partey set things right defensively in midfield and kept the team connected with excellent passing. Partey MOTM all the way.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Partey for me. A commanding presence in midfield throughout, getting out of the press comfortably, pushing the ball well and breaking up play constantly. Saliba a close second, love watching that lad play, so self-assured defensively and on the ball. I thought Jesus and White were very good also.

blaze_of_glory

Saliba, Partey, Xhaka, and White all were outstanding. Gabriel solid too and got the goal (going in anyway). Really everyone was good, hard to choose.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Partey gets my vote today was top drawer. Saliba and Gabriel a close second. White was excellent too. Very hard to choose these days there are so many players performing brilliantly.

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
I voted Jesus because I found him brilliant, he can play White being surrounded by 3 or 4 players, he was not efficient though. However, he caused a lot of troubles to the defense of the Blues.

But Partey was something today. The two big men for me.

I was quite disappointed by Saka, I found him very shy, especially in first half.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Thought the team as a whole was pretty solid. That’s prob the biggest development for us as a team, pretty much everyone pretty much always puts in solid 6-7 performances. Zinchenko I felt struggled a bit today, but expected after injury. Saka was a little anonymous and I was actually a bit disappointed by White’s performance.

With that said, Partey was the standout player for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thomas Partey and Saliba it between them but everyone else get a solid 7/10.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Partey was a colossus today, had to give it to him. In terms of the biggest tactical contribution to our superiority though, zinchenko was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom