• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Crystal Palace (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FrmBYMPXsAM532b

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Can’t really go anyone but Saka after two goals and an assist.

Though I think White was really, really, really good today.

Honorary mention to Holding.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Saka has to get it. But there were a few names in the hat. I thought Partey was awesome, not seeing him mentioned. Ødegaard had a good game, another day he’d prob have a goal and assist to his name. White was great apart from the needless corner, Xhaka was excellent. Great team performance tbh

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A lot of good performances from the likes of Ødegaard, Holding, Saka, Martinelli, Trossard, Xhaka, Partey and Zinny. A great cameo from KT too.

White MOTM for me. Crucial incterception for a pass to Zaha, that lead to our first goal. Brilliant link up play by White to assist Saka for our second. Immense all match

Dennis10

White looked awesome offensively in the first half, and he had to deal with Zaha at the same time. Fantastic performance. Saka was decisive, and Xhaka seems to be back in top form.

djpeat

Should be saka but holding stepped up bar the stupid challenge in the beginning
So gave it to him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If you're saying who had the highest performance level all game it's Partey, White or Xhaka for me.

Saka if you're judging by pivotal moments.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I went with White, he kept Wild mostly quiet, won the ball to set up the first goal and provided a beautifully weighted pass for the second.

Tom Mix

So many to choose from. I wanted to give it to Holding because he has been so maligned and put on a great performance but Saka was out of this world.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
White, even with the weird corner he gave away.

Zaha must hate playing against him, as Ben seems like the perfect person to just wind Wilf up the whole game :lol:

Legend14

Established Member
Tough choice between White and Ødegaard today, but I’ll go with Ødegaard. He was the engine. Don’t know anyone who can handle a football and control a match better than him at this point.

White showed just how good an all around footballer he is. He had a tough cover in Zaha and he was able to be involved in our attack.

Badger_Revenge

Really hard to pick a MoM in this one, and that is a really good sign for the team.

Annoyed at White for giving up that corner for no reason. Holding did well but still too aggressive in key moments and we were lucky not to pay.

Saka got the stats - though Saha's awful defending made that possible - so I gave it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom