• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Fulham (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FbL_KXBVQAEEy94

Aevi

Hale End FC
Ødegaard for me. Only tuned in right before his goal but he looked instrumental in maintaining the attacking pressure that eventually lead to the comeback.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
my best players in order: Ramsdale, Ødegaard and Martineli

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

All did well, but a special mention goes to Ødegaard, White and Nketiah.
What a match.

ItaBic

My usual grades :D
RAMSDALE: 7,5: two great saves ! and a lot of grit!
WHITE: 7 he balanced attack & defence really good , for me his best match of the season
SALIBA: 7 as always our best defender , solidity and talent!
GABRIEL 5,5: the decisive goal save him just in part from disaster he made with mirotic , also he suffered the serbian guy in other occasions. need to be more focus in future.
TIRNEY: 5 missed a lot Zinchenko , he was looking shy , i was expecting a lot better game from him
ELMENY: 5 almost invisible in first part of game a bit better in central part , probably also miss rithm of game
XHAKA: 6,5 Grit, wish to win...not always best decisions but other solid game
Ødegaard: 7,5 definitly in last 2 games he is another. press good plays and and a great Goal!
SAKA: 6,5 Better in first half then in second one...some good plays ,we still expect can grow his level
GABRIEL JESUS 6,5: a very good first half , with usual great plays , a bit tired in second one
MARTINELLI 7 : one of his best games. he pushed all the game and was a danger for fulham both in left and right side , also decisions making today were good! for me our player he improved more in this first part of season

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
At end of the day, Ode was clearly the best.

But my God it was frustrating when they didn't shoot at clear chances in 1st half and the final pass was missing in his combos with Saka.

Then on 2nd half it was the opposite as they were shooting from difficult position when a pass to a free player seemed the better option.

Football, eh ?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Captain Martin today...

prince-musa.gif

...what a player!

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
My usual grades :D
RAMSDALE: 7,5: two great saves ! and a lot of grit!
WHITE: 7 he balanced attack & defence really good , for me his best match of the season
SALIBA: 7 as always our best defender , solidity and talent!
GABRIEL 5,5: the decisive goal save him just in part from disaster he made with mirotic , also he suffered the serbian guy in other occasions. need to be more focus in future.
TIRNEY: 5 missed a lot Zinchenko , he was looking shy , i was expecting a lot better game from him
ELMENY: 5 almost invisible in first part of game a bit better in central part , probably also miss rithm of game
XHAKA: 6,5 Grit, wish to win...not always best decisions but other solid game
Ødegaard: 7,5 definitly in last 2 games he is another. press good plays and and a great Goal!
SAKA: 6,5 Better in first half then in second one...some good plays ,we still expect can grow his level
GABRIEL JESUS 6,5: a very good first half , with usual great plays , a bit tired in second one
MARTINELLI 7 : one of his best games. he pushed all the game and was a danger for fulham both in left and right side , also decisions making today were good! for me our player he improved more in this first part of season
I'd increase everything by 1

Melquiades

Ødegaard was just world class. Easily the best player on the pitch.

Ramsdale, White, Martinelli were very good.

Nketiah’s 30 minutes might have been the most impressive 30 minutes of his career.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Ødegaard smashed it, that pass to Nketiah in the second half was Fabregas stuff, absolute perfection and tbh Eddie should be hitting that on the volley.

Bloodbather

Established Member

It's Ødegaard by a country mile. Incredible job getting us out of trouble against pressure, drove the team's attack, some great passes, put in a shift defensively, the goal that started the comeback, and great leadership.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It's Ødegaard by a country mile. Incredible job getting us out of trouble against pressure, drove the team's attack, some great passes, put in a shift defensively, the goal that started the comeback, and great leadership.

Thing that really impressed me (oddly) was that Ødegaard was tracking back when the fulham guy was on the break, he kept up easily. Didn't have Ødegaard down as a particularly quick player but he showed plenty of workrate and pace in that moment.

Good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom