• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Leeds (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Fso-pNLWIAEC9VB

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
Jesus for me. Changed the tempo of the game completely with the penalty he got
Yup, the same for me for the same reason. What a class player he is. But Trossard, Xhaka and Martinelli were pretty good, what Trossard does on the second goal of Jesus is quite nice.

Tom Mix

Jesus changed the game and killed it off. White was superb, we really can't afford to have him injured now. Notable mention for Trossard , Martinelli and for Ramsdale who made three good saves before the outcome was settled.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Worth watching a replay of this game? Missed it today due to my own game.
The first half an hour we played against against a back 5 with two DM’s whilst in possession so only created a Jesus header that went over. Leeds should have scored in that time. After that it was comfortable.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
My MOTM is Jesus of São Paulo. I feel like he instills confidence in the players, and you can see from their interactions how much he’s loved by his teammates.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Love Jesus. He's great for our style and was sorely missed.

But Trossard gets it for me. He's just sooo good. How do you bench any of our front four at the moment?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Voted for Jesus but there were other candidates. It's his overall effect and the leadership in dictating how he wanted us to play yesterday. It's great to have him back.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Whole team was outstanding but Jesus for me. Honourable mentions for Martinelli and White for the second goal and generally top performances from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom