• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Leeds Utd revealed

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The leeds game showed a great effort from the boys even if the midfield was a bit surprising. Lehmann made a mistake and who doesn't, we responded through Titi, then Edu, Pires and Toure.

The draw has been done and i cant believe we got Boro :shock: that means we have them 4 times this month

Anyway, back to the MOTM. One player's performance stood out for us gooners, this player is a regular winner of the MOTM and always works hard for his team.

The Man of the Match for the Leeds Utd game is..........that man again Thierry Henry.

Well done Titi :)

Results in full
1st Thierry Henry 60%
2nd Kanu 18%
3rd Edu 9%

Keep voting for Decembers POTM and thanks for continually voting in my polls

tg signing off :)

Phil

The Leeds Utd fans picked Batty, I saw the presentation!

Now there is a contrast: A player who fights for every ball, but loses out on most, against the sublime, brilliant team-playing and individual flair of VaVaVoom?

jc8gooner

Thierrys girl, do you have a list of all the MOTM's from this season as decided by the forum members? I would be very interested to see that.

Stim

Deserving winner. Thierry is always there or there abouts in these MOTM polls.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
Thierrys girl, do you have a list of all the MOTM's from this season as decided by the forum members? I would be very interested to see that.

yeah, here's the list. It starts in September because thats when the forum crashed and we lost the polls.

Man of the Match History

September

Player of the Month: Kolo Toure

October 03
Liverpool: Pires
Chelsea:
Charlton: Henry 71%
Kiev: Toure 62%

Player of the Month: Thierry Henry 49%

November 03
Leeds Utd: Henry 86%
Kiev: Toure 35%
Tottenham: Lehmann 23%
Birmingham: Henry 46%
Inter Milan: Henry 69%
Fulham: Pires 56%

Player of the Month: Thierry Henry 67%

December 03
Leicester: Gilberto 61%
Lokomotiv Moscow: Draw between Vieira and Pires 22% each Blackburn Rovers: Toure 38%
Bolton: Lehmann 44%
Wolves: Henry 68%
Southampton: Vieira 33%

Player of the Month:

January 04
Leeds Utd (FA Cup): Henry 60%

Latest posts+

Top Bottom