• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Manchester United (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Ramsdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

• Saliba

• Gabriel

• Partey

• Martinelli

• Tomiyasu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FnGLZNfWIAM1_wR

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saka. Immense game.

We lose without him.

That goal would have made Robben proud/

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nkietah and Saka were brilliant, but Christ Zinchenko was unbelievable.

It's like there is two of him, one at leftback and one in midfield...give it to one of the Oleks!

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Tough call. Zini and Xhaka were superb. Edi was great with important goals. But I will go with King SAKA

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Has to be Nketiah for me. Xhaka (Without which we wouldn't have survived the first half), Saka and Zinny deserve big mentions though.

Also Trossard for everything he did in those last 10 minutes including the build-up for the goal.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Eddie was my first thought. But Saka contributed just as much going forward, but more defensively and link up. Leans it to Saka for me.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hardest MOTM i've had to give this season. Bukayo was amazing and Eddie with his two goals, but winner has to be Zinchenko for me, controlled the game, always available for passing, slows the game down great advancing passes.
Really hard, wish i could give 3 motm.

Honestly bar Ramsdales poor non-punch clear from the corner. He was amazing too

TopGunner81

Gave it Saka because of how amazing his goal was, but all over play in the game it would have been between Eddie and Zinny

Pulp

Eddie deserves it. Scored to and could have score more. Was good in the linkup play and has really improved his overall game outside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom