• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Manchester United (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Ramsdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

• Saliba

• Gabriel

• Partey

• Martinelli

• Tomiyasu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
Could have been our best half of football all season. So many players stepped up.

Gave it to Nketiah. Big, big goals. And its no longer “all he does is score”, he is working hard 90 min.

Buhry

Established Member

That was a legitimate world class performance from Saka for me, especially in that 2nd half. Unplayable, the utd defenders barely dared going near him. And what a goal

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I had to vote for Saka, simply because of that cracking goal. It had me jump off of my seat in pure delight. Great memory 😍

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Gave it to Eddie, could easily have been Saka though, both immense.

Other thoughts:
- Martinelli needs to be benched. I've been making excused for him but today a lot of our play in the 1st half went down the left, we had the overloads there and he couldn't make anything stick. I'm sure he'll be back as we've seen what he can do, just needs to rediscover himself.
- Utd (and ETH, and rashford I guess lol) are better than I've been giving them credit for. They were incredibly well coached. Really effective press, I didn't see that coming. Starting to wonder if we've incorrectly attributed their uptick to Casemiro when really it's just that ETH has got them cooking now.
- Saka is the best winger in the league by a distance.
- Eddie is one of the best backup strikers in the league. The usual suspects around here will no doubt pipe up after a day or 2 but their words carry no weight anymore. I can only think of Alvarez as being clearly better than Nketiah.

Right, now I'm off to read the match thread for the first time. I bet it was a rollercoaster. Reckon @SA Gunner kept the faith, @Riou cried at least twice and @Rasmi mentioned Mudryk about 8 times.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Other thoughts:
- Martinelli needs to be benched. I've been making excused for him but today a lot of our play in the 1st half went down the left, we had the overloads there and he couldn't make anything stick. I'm sure he'll be back as we've seen what he can do, just needs to rediscover himself.
- Utd (and ETH, and rashford I guess lol) are better than I've been giving them credit for. They were incredibly well coached. Really effective press, I didn't see that coming. Starting to wonder if we've incorrectly attributed their uptick to Casemiro when really it's just that ETH has got them cooking now.
- Eddie is one of the best backup strikers in the league. The usual suspects around here will no doubt pipe up after a day or 2 but their words carry no weight anymore. I can only think of Alvarez as being clearly better than Nketiah.

Right, now I'm off to read the match thread for the first time. I bet it was a rollercoaster. Reckon @SA Gunner kept the faith, @Riou cried at least twice and @Rasmi mentioned Mudryk about 8 times.
Oh and also I reckon poor @Trilly got tagged at least 10 times after that Saka goalazooo 😍

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Other thoughts:

Haven’t mentioned the great mans name all day. I’m slowly trying to get over it even though it’s hard

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I voted fir Eddie. I thought Saka performed better but Eddie's contributions are what made the difference. I never thought I would be voting for him. Keep going and doing the shirt proud.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nketiah or Zinchenko could easily have gotten my vote but I just feel Saka is turning into something truly special right before our eyes. There's a sense of anticipation not just from the crowd but from every player on the pitch when he gets the ball now. His end product and confidence in attempting the kind of finishes that only World Class players produce regularly are growing by the match. He is in many ways the poster boy of our youthful Renaissance and the higher the stakes get the more unplayable he seems to become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom