• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Tottenham (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FmiHWDeWYAA4FwP

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
People say Sp**s didn't create anything. But Ramsdale did a great job today.

Ramsdale MOTM for me, Ødegaard close 2nd.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

He was horribly bad. A terrible player. Would have scored 4 or 5 goals without him. But thats OT.
I thought he was quite good, except for the finishing. He could've easily had 2 goals if his finishing was on point today

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Ramsdale was excellent and very assured, I voted for him.

But I think it is a disservice to our attacking play, as we really won this game easier than expected. Except Sesegnon which was a close one, the other chances were fairly easy to save 😎, mediocre opposition really.

Ødegaard was excellent and had a great away game.

Xhaka and Partey bossed the midfield :applause:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Has to be Ramsdale, just dealt with everything, saving us from any nervous moments or drama. I’m sure he was kissed about 3/4 times by Saliba, Gabi, White etc.

Pulp

Voted Ødegaard yet again. I do agree that Ramsdale is a great shout though. Just think that Ødegaard again delivered a perfect match

Dennis10

Ramsdale was immense in every aspect of the game. Several players were terrific, but if this isn't a MOTM-performance from a goalie, we're being too harsh.

Jackie_Treehorn

He was horribly bad. A terrible player. Would have scored 4 or 5 goals without him. But thats OT.
Eddie should have had a goal on his second big chance, and his early chance could’ve been a goal - but that first one was a tough chance. Calling him a terrible player is asinine. You belong on the ignore list for me. Terrible poster.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Ramsdale kept us in the match like a boss

Partey totally controlled the first half though

If the Partey shot had gone in then he would have taken the motm but Ramsdale made the key saves that kept our advantage

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Ramsdale. Dude finally deserves some recognition. He kept us stable during a rocky start to the 2nd half. Lots of good performances today though, notable mention to Partey and zinchenko for midfield control on offense.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsdale for me. Came up with a lot of important saves.

Saka caused a lot problems. Martinelli worked his ass off. Both xhaka and Partey were very good. White, Gabriel, Saliba, Zinchenko all solid and good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom