• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Tottenham (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I thought everyone was very good. Zinchenko surprised me with how many aerial duels he won effortlessly.

Ødegaard my motm, as he just is so quick and assured with his distribution, seems to be everywhere, and presses brilliantly. Thought he ran the game and could have had two great attempts, one of which went in.

Also think the Ramsdale motm is justified, that level of command transmits from back to front. Top quality.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The entire XI were MOTM, everyone was practically flawless and we completely dominated them at their ****hole.

yarro

Player:Saliba
****. This is difficult. I gave it to Rams, but also think that Gabi, Xhaka and Ødegaard could have been my motm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom