• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Tottenham (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think Saliba, Partey or Jesus deserve the MOTM. I would have put Xhaka there too but he gave away the ball for Gabriel to mess up.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Won't give it to Xhaka this time because of his mistake before the goal, but equalized it at least with the goal.

Saliba was immense in both halfs, so i will give it to him. But Partey, Jesus and Xhaka were all close

Legend14

Established Member
Need to watch the match again to see Xhaka’s contribution. I don’t recall him touching the ball the first half. Second half goal was well taken, though the build up was a subtle Partey pass to Martinelli.

Partey’s rare shot on target and his positive distribution was the difference for me. Saliba and Jesus were also deserving.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I’m voting Saliba for his composure defending. Kane was played in on goal at one point and Saliba outpaced him and cleared the ball. Then Kane and Son really didn’t have decent look at goal for the rest of the game. Great game for our CBs aside of the penalty.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Saliba for his composure in the first half - had some tough situations on counters where Sp**s had equal numbers to us and he did well. He also did well bringing the ball out under pressure around the box.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I see a lot of people blaming Xhaka (after Gabriel) for the penalty. It was a very poor header by Saliba too, not under pressure but right into that danger area. And Saliba was fantastic too, just saying… can’t criticise Xhaka’s error (a poor touch it happens), and ignore Saliba’s.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

I see a lot of people blaming Xhaka (after Gabriel) for the penalty. It was a very poor header by Saliba too, not under pressure but right into that danger area. And Saliba was fantastic too, just saying… can’t criticise Xhaka’s error (a poor touch it happens), and ignore Saliba’s.
What. If you get the ball away from certain goal and clear the ball to one of our players it's very poor? Man whats a good header then? Scoring while clearing?
Xhaka could have done anything except pass the Sp**s player and it woulda been better

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
What. If you get the ball away from certain goal and clear the ball to one of our players it's very poor? Man whats a good header then? Scoring while clearing?
Xhaka could have done anything except pass the Sp**s player and it woulda been better

Saliba had more time to clear it than Xhaka did. Another thing, Partey let Son past him in the build up.
It still reeks of agendas against Xhaka that people are blaming Xhaka for that. He made a bad touch, it happens.
If you blame Xhaka’s error you need to blame, Saka’s , Saliba’s and Partey’s too. Otherwise that’s not fair.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Saliba had more time to clear it than Xhaka did. Another thing, Partey let Son past him in the build up.
It still reeks of agendas against Xhaka that people are blaming Xhaka for that. He made a bad touch, it happens.
If you blame Xhaka’s error you need to blame, Saka’s , Saliba’s and Partey’s too. Otherwise that’s not fair.
What, I can blame Xhaka for being reckless in the our penalty area without talking about other players. Saka failing a dribble 80 meter from our goal is not the same. I don't think Partey's mistake has anthing to do with Xhaka being reckless in our penalty area. Gabriel however is very guilty, just like Xhaka, of being reckless in our box. There is a reason you are not, you get ****ed.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
What, I can blame Xhaka for being reckless in the our penalty area without talking about other players. Saka failing a dribble 80 meter from our goal is not the same. I don't think Partey's mistake has anthing to do with Xhaka being reckless in our penalty area. Gabriel however is very guilty, just like Xhaka, of being reckless in our box. There is a reason you are not, you get ****ed.

Watch the whole build up.

Saka lost the ball
Partey got dribbled past by Son
Ramsdale came rushing out when he didn’t need to
Saliba’s header put it back into the danger area
Xhaka’s poor touch gave it to Richarlison
Gabriel mistiming the tackle, should’ve stayed on his feet.

An error by 6 different players in the build up to that penalty award. Each error is as big as each other. It is all a collective, all in the team game, all part of the domino effect. Yet here you are only talking about Xhaka’s part in it. And people wonder why we go on about people having agendas…

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Watch the whole build up.

Saka lost the ball
Partey got dribbled past by Son
Ramsdale came rushing out when he didn’t need to
Saliba’s header put it back into the danger area
Xhaka’s poor touch gave it to Richarlison
Gabriel mistiming the tackle, should’ve stayed on his feet.

An error by 6 different players in the build up to that penalty award. Each error is as big as each other. It is all a collective, all in the team game, all part of the domino effect. Yet here you are only talking about Xhaka’s part in it. And people wonder why we go on about people having agendas…
If you can't see a difference in where you take risks on the field I'm not sure what to tell you. Risking **** in your penalty area is worse than risking in opponents side. I can't believe i have to argue that. You wouldn't want saka to stop dribling in the opponent area. I would like Xhaka to hoof it under pressure though.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Imagine being Dier, runs around for 90 minutes, kicks a few players, picks up a few loose balls... gets paid millions a year and starts for England 🤣
Fixed- Imagine being MacGuire, sits on the bench most games, gets paid millions a year and starts for England :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom