• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match

Who was best on field today?

• Campbell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cole

• Gilberto

• Parlour

• Vieira

• Pires

• Wiltord

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Kiev vs Arsenal, this is the first man of the match poll at the new forum

Who was best on field at our second lost of the Champions League?

Remember to leave comments

pome

havent seen the game yet but from what ive read toure was good again shame some of the others didnt have his enthusiasm! (wiltord)

A

Anonymous

toure! Toure! Toure!

bring on pearl harbour!

he's here he's there he's every ****** where!

karmakhazee

Kolo had a good game again I thought, as the previous poster said he seemed to be everywhere, making runs forward, and oh so close to levelling things at the end.

I really want him to score soon! Would cement the great start he's had to the season.

A

Anonymous

I thought Kolo was fantastic, especially in the alst 10 minutes. I felt so sorry for him when he missed the chance at the end, he deserved it the most!!!! Unfortunately it fell to his left foot.

Attacking wise i thought Pires was our best player, he is definately coming back to top form now. He was beating players easliy and the pass to Henry was just sublime! I think Pires definately deserves credit!!!

Sammer

Established Member
Kingkolo said:
I thought Kolo was fantastic, especially in the alst 10 minutes. I felt so sorry for him when he missed the chance at the end, he deserved it the most!!!! Unfortunately it fell to his left foot.

Yeah, but he should have cleared the ball in Minute 27 when the 1st goal for Dynamo happened. He didn´t look too good on this one, other than that he had a good game.

Mark

Established Member
toure was surely our best player last night. he deserved a goal more than anyone else and was so unlucky to hit the bar. i thought cole did quite well too, sadly that oppurtunity he had late on was on his right foot. :?

A

Anonymous

definitely toure, he was brilliant.
made some excellent challenges, pushed forward well, was impressed.

as for lehmann, jesus, heart attack central. stroke city!!

in the last few minutes, he didnt know wether to play in goal or in midfield!!!!!

Gunner Ossie

Low and behold our best player again turns out to be an inexperienced youngster that is putting our older defenders to shame with the way he defends, our midfilders to shame by the way he takles, and gets forward, and our strikers to shame by the way he gets him self into goal scoring positions.

Kolo deserves all of the credit he gets and it nice to see us gunners now recognising that he is not a headless chicken.

One thing i was really pleased about yesterday was the fact that he was bringing the ball out of defense and out of midfield and did not look out of place amonst our midfielders or our strikers.

Long live KOLO

XxGoonaStuxX

Indeed it was Kolo. The way he kept his work rate so high and his play great. See that tackle he made tracking back to the half way line. What great spirit......

Gunner Ossie

As ive said before i think KOLO is beter than sol cambell repeat BETTER than sol campbell.

Why

Because Sol campbell can only defend where Toure can defended as well as sol, can attack can dribble can go past players etc. there is so much more to KOLO's game than just defending which, as it showed last night, is essential when you need a goal from somewhere. Did you guys see when he brought the ball out of defense, straight through the midfield and laid on a pass to a striker. We never see sol doing that so I Prefer KOLO

Think about it
Ashley cole can do it
Lauren can do it
KOLO can do it
Apart from that time in the world cup SOL campbell does not do it.

thegame24

Established Member
their jobs arnt to attack though.

erm kolo was very good but he could hav cost us a 3rd, however, making the near exact same tackle that tony adams once made on a kiev player at wembley was worth MOM.

please also WILTORD deserves Props for putting 100% effort.

parlour once again a JOKE of an attacker just stick to defending.

KANU i bow to his holding of the ball.

Pires once again makes another assist.

Gunner Ossie

[/quote]their jobs arnt to attack though.[/quote]

If attacking is not KOLO's job or rather the job of a centre back why on earth does

SOL Campell ,Hyppia,RIO Ferdenand, Silvestre, go up for corners or free kicks.

Sorry dissagree with you coz if defending as a team is meant to mean strikers should help out the defenders; Attacking as a team should conversely mean defenders should help out the strikers.

The Mini

Kolo is mine, but Parlour does deserve a vote, he gave his all again, but he was ignored by his team mates

A.Hussain

both toure and henry i feel were making good of the club reputation. but i cant help but wonder why we dont have agood support striker for henry. i think cuz wiltord is similar but not as good as henry. alidiere has to mature soon now. we need a predator header , ball killer. :x

Robno.7

Toure without a doubt, tho i do think that he should have burried his chance. Did u see the commitment on his face when he hit the crossbar?!?!this is a sign of a tru legend who wants to b in the arsenal colours! we saloute u KOLO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom