• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match

Who was best on field today?

• Campbell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cole

• Gilberto

• Parlour

• Vieira

• Pires

• Wiltord

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

laolu

Gunner Ossie said:
As ive said before i think KOLO is beter than sol cambell repeat BETTER than sol campbell.

Why

Because Sol campbell can only defend where Toure can defended as well as sol, can attack can dribble can go past players etc. there is so much more to KOLO's game than just defending which, as it showed last night, is essential when you need a goal from somewhere. Did you guys see when he brought the ball out of defense, straight through the midfield and laid on a pass to a striker. We never see sol doing that so I Prefer KOLO

Think about it
Ashley cole can do it
Lauren can do it
KOLO can do it
Apart from that time in the world cup SOL campbell does not do it.

that's exactly what is killing the gunners, overattacking, being beaten on the counter and yet you want more people to attack, attacking isn't always what is required.

Rather, Lauren and Cole should learn how to defend better and Toure should just improve on his high standards

A

Anonymous

how many times has he been man of the match this far?? hes unbelievable

A.Hussain

guys, i dont know about u but i think wenger has uncovered another gem. vieira, henry, pires and now toure... by the end of this season, people will be comparing him to gallas. fast, and quick thinking, he needs to work on his shooting though :wink:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
A.Hussain said:
guys, i dont know about u but i think wenger has uncovered another gem. vieira, henry, pires and now toure... by the end of this season, people will be comparing him to gallas. fast, and quick thinking, he needs to work on his shooting though :wink:

i definately agree

A

Anonymous

henry was rubbish. marked out of the game

zindane just showed him , why he is the best in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom