• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Is our team elite or is it a thin squad because Arteta and co haven't built it properly? I can't keep track
He puts his pets on bench who are championship players then is forced to use them. This monkey can’t construct a team on football manager let alone premier league

Farzad Stoned

There is a certain Simian like creature who has typed nonsense about Arteta getting ready to roll Cl. I am watching Supercopa Spain; incredible attacking match. Even Atleti creating numerous chances. Madrid cooking. Simeone or Ancelotti will pull little Micky’s shorts down in a knockout tie. The cr.p this guy has built for a king’s ransom. 🤦 There are several teams that would undress us in current form

blaze_of_glory

Mik is literally a bottom half manager in charge of an elite team

He puts his pets on bench who are championship players then is forced to use them. This monkey can’t construct a team on football manager let alone premier league
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Farzad Stoned

Tets is a c*ckmaggot. All other considerations are trivial at this moment in time.

Further instructions will be forwarded at a later date.
Remember when he told media he uses 43 formations a match? All his pole chokers on here were saying that Mik was just being smart making the media believe he is an idiot. No he believes this nonsense; that is why the young impressionable players say things like “Mik sees football in ways no other coach sees it”. Yeah because he made it up. He is ruining our players by teaching them cultish football nonsense like 43 formations he just made up.

Farzad Stoned

Only 3 Italians have won the PL, Ancelotti, Conte & Ranieri. Pioli & Spaletti won their titles, I still wouldn't have them here. Inzaghi is no different.

It's Xabi Alonso or bust.
Half the guys named Tony in Italy know football better than Mik

Malky

Established Member
What Alonso is doing at Leverkusen can't be ignored - unbeaten this season, playing quality football with a clear identity and hasn't had to spend half a billion in his time to do it.
I find it a coincidence that Alonso's contract runs out at the same time Klopps runs out at Liverpool, with the latter saying he won't extend beyond that.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What Alonso is doing at Leverkusen can't be ignored - unbeaten this season, playing quality football with a clear identity and hasn't had to spend half a billion in his time to do it.
I find it a coincidence that Alonso's contract runs out at the same time Klopps runs out at Liverpool, with the latter saying he won't extend beyond that.
I would say, in the unlikely event that Arteta loses his job this season, which he won't, Alonso seems an interesting option.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It's Farmesliga anyway. Remember what Özil said about the difference between La Liga and EPL. Farmesliga is even worse. I would only rate Alonso if he replicates it in two seasons.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

The Alonso hot takes are wild. Whilst he might be a great manager in the making and he’s doing exceptionally well right now, you gotta wait until that second season to see for sure.

As for managers on my own wish list. If Arteta bums out then I’d only want one man; Diego Simeone.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not interested in Xabi Alonso, as good as he is.

We have our own talent around the club already. Xhaka, Fabregas, Wilshere, Elneny are all great prospects for the future, and Im quite sure they will all have great careers. Hopefully one of them at Arsenal.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
When does his contract run out? Why not mention that!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom