• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
When you wonder why our club is such a trash position, you don't need to look further than some of our plastic fans. This poster being an example.

It was under Wenger:

-we began to lose our place
-we were absolutely abused in every game against the big four, to the point of mockery
-under Wenger where where all the mediocrity seeped in and the club became a laughing stock

The rot set in at the latter period of his tenure and now its finally finishing off whatever status we had left.

While our ***** fans keep praying for him or hoping the current fraud stays in to complete his 'process', we have ended up 2 points from 11th.
Wenger will have have us in the top 4 within a season with this squad and budget mate. I have no doubts about it

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Anyone but this giant dosser we have in charge right now.

No more Lego hair.

Hilariously if you met him in person you'd be a giant mess. Doubt you'd call him a dosser then.

The disrespect just because we're on the internet is hilarious, people feel like they can just chuck abuse out there towards players and managers. Just as bad if not worse than abusing them in person. 0 balls.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hilariously if you met him in person you'd be a giant mess. Doubt you'd call him a dosser then.

The disrespect just because we're on the internet is hilarious, people feel like they can just chuck abuse out there towards players and managers. Just as bad if not worse than abusing them in person. 0 balls.

Coming from the most abusive poster on the forum. :lol:

Bet you don’t talk to anyone in real life the way you do on here.

Wounded Healer

people use the internet just like toilet. is it ok? maybe not. but don't tell me you have never talked about anyone in a different manner while they weren't in the room.

negativity aside and abuse is a different matter.

lego hair could be certainly being said also among friends.

and Arteta blew apart this season badly so nobody can talk about that the way that they like?
lets all drink tea and play Victorian era games politely to obscure our truths...

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Remember when he cut out all of a DM that he sent to the last sentence of a response to expose mans? He would get his food eaten if he gwanned like he does on a keyboard. :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Who's the best attacking coach out there? Just a pure, experienced coach, who's been around the block and can turn average squads into good attacking teams? Favre, Gasperini and Sarri are the names that come to mind, i'm sure there must be others.

I mean everyone wants a towering talismanic Klopp-like figure but at this point it feels like we just need an experienced coach who knows how to get a team scoring goals.

• Funny
Reactions: mma

Iceman10

Established Member
Maybe the poll above should be rebooted with some newer names in consideration added in since the original poll was started. Brendan Rodgers likely won't want the job, so secondary choices need to be expanded, and Henry/Vieira are probably not viable options, esp. to follow Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who's the best attacking coach out there? Just a pure, experienced coach, who's been around the block and can turn average squads into good attacking teams? Favre, Gasperini and Sarri are the names that come to mind, i'm sure there must be others.

I mean everyone wants a towering talismanic Klopp-like figure but at this point it feels like we just need an experienced coach who knows how to get a team scoring goals.
Sarri and Favre but they average managers . Gasperini won't come here he'll want the players he want to for his 343 and he won't get it here

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rodgers is the one who ticks all the boxes.

We need an attacking coach who can speak English, that’s the bare minimum. We’ve had Emery who couldn’t communicate and coached poor football and Arteta who’s too negative.

I know Naglesmann has been linked with Sp**s but I think he’s above us right now.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Sounds like you want Bielsa. Don't think we could do much better tbh.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Sounds like you want Bielsa. Don't think we could do much better tbh.

Yeah basically, someone like that. I'm not fussy, I don't think we need an all-time great manager or the smoothest talker, just an experienced and competent coach who can get more out of the players. This squad should at least be around where sp*rs are right now in 7th with a shot at EL qualification.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Maybe the poll above should be rebooted with some newer names in consideration added in since the original poll was started. Brendan Rodgers likely won't want the job, so secondary choices need to be expanded, and Henry/Vieira are probably not viable options, esp. to follow Arteta.

those are still the same guys who are the bookies' favourites to replace him

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

those are still the same guys who are the bookies' favourites to replace him

How the hell are Tuchel and Marco Rose still on that list? They've just got new jobs.

From that list I'd take Nagelsmann, Sarri, Gasperini, Rodgers, Allegri, maybe even Howe. Honestly it's not a high bar.

But you just know we'd give it Roberto Martinez.

Top Bottom