• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

isop

Can you summarise in 5 bullet points? I am absolutely not reading all that. Thanks!
- They were heading for relegation, he kept them up, then they finished 2nd, and now this season are 2 wins away from wining the league

- He’s traditionally a defensive manager, but Lille are playing really good attacking football, and have a good number of talented players

- I’m personally wondering whether Bielsa left an imprint on the players and their style of play, and if Galtier is allowing them freedom to express themselves, but as carlito'sway said in a later post he is playing to the strengths of the team too

- He’s in demand as other clubs are known to want him, even before this season, and he may be open to the idea, but it’s also likely he stays if they don’t sell too many players

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

- They were heading for relegation, he kept them up, then they finished 2nd, and now this season are 2 wins away from wining the league

- He’s traditionally a defensive manager, but Lille are playing really good attacking football, and have a good number of talented players

- I’m personally wondering whether Bielsa left an imprint on the players and their style of play, and if Galtier is allowing them freedom to express themselves, but as carlito'sway said in a later post he is playing to the strengths of the team too

- He’s in demand by as other clubs are known to want him, even before this season, and he may be open to the idea, but I’s also likely he stays if they don’t sell too many players

Galtier in then, @American_Gooner find me rumors.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There aren't any rumours about him, you can't even get odds on him joining. He's listed on the betting market for next Sp**s manager, though.

**** sake. Honestly couldn't think of a better person to take charge of arsenal.

Reactions: A_G

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

- He’s in demand as other clubs are known to want him, even before this season, and he may be open to the idea, but it’s also likely he stays if they don’t sell too many players
The fact that he’s worked with Pepe, Auba, Gabriel and maybe some familiarity with Saliba has me interested.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Allegri would go to Juventus once they sack Pirlo you would think.

He might be open to a new league and we’re the only big 5 team with an opening in the PL.

That said, Conte is quite high on my list, even though he has weird player targets 😂😂

GDeep™

League is very weak
He might be open to a new league and we’re the only big 5 team with an opening in the PL.

That said, Conte is quite high on my list, even though he has weird player targets 😂😂
We DONT have an opening though, only Sp**s do.

I think he’ll join us, could be a nice new project for him.

Conte is with a champion team and probably wants to improve and attack the CL next season.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
We DONT have an opening though, only Sp**s do.

I think he’ll join us, could be a nice new project for him.

Conte is with a champion team and probably wants to improve and attack the CL next season.
Apparently he’s upset with inter owners.

Joestlaachmkr

What is your first choice?
My no 1 choice for 3+ years was Thomas Tuchel, but he’s obviously not a candidate anymore. Brendan Rodgers is a great manager, but he still shows the same traits which ultimately made him getting the boot at Liverpool. Rodgers record in Europe is rather horrible, and he has terrible stats against Pep & Klopp. Rodgers would be a decent choice as Gunners boss, but def not my first choice.

If i could chose any manager in the world, then Diego Simeone would have been my pick.

But realistically, Rangnick or Allegri would both have been excellent.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Flick going to the Germamn National team. He has no interest in coming to England. Allegri going to Juve, Ten Hag resigned with Ajax. Rangick said no to Sp**s.

If it's any advantage at this stage, we're not Sp**s. So that should at least be enough for a meeting :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My no 1 choice for 3+ years was Thomas Tuchel, but he’s obviously not a candidate anymore. Brendan Rodgers is a great manager, but he still shows the same traits which ultimately made him getting the boot at Liverpool. Rodgers record in Europe is rather horrible, and he has terrible stats against Pep & Klopp. Rodgers would be a decent choice as Gunners boss, but def not my first choice.

If i could chose any manager in the world, then Diego Simeone would have been my pick.

But realistically, Rangnick or Allegri would both have been excellent.
My concern with Allegri is the language and the cultural component. I thought Rangnick would be a more of a DoF appointment?

Top Bottom