• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Joestlaachmkr

My concern with Allegri is the language and the cultural component. I thought Rangnick would be a more of a DoF appointment?
Nah, Allegri has taken english lessons since leaving Juve. The language wasn’t a problem for other italian managers in the EPL like Ranieri, Ancelotti, Conte or Sarri, so i don’t why it would be a issue for Allegri. But there are reports out there claiming that Allegri and/or Zidane are the two favourites to become the next manager of Juventus.

Rangnick was first linked to us as DoF, but he was apparently a candidate to take over the helm after Emery. I think Rangnick would be a perfect candidate to take over Arsenal ATM, and i really like his style of football.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Rangnick was first linked to us as DoF, but he was apparently a candidate to take over the helm after Emery. I think Rangnick would be a perfect candidate to take over Arsenal ATM, and i really like his style of football.

We could do a lot worse than firing Edu + Arteta and handing the keys to Rangnick. I've read around a little and he seems to get universal praise.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I don't think Arteta is going to get the ax, but if that happens, I would love to have Gallardo. He is on the short list of a number of clubs though, among them Lyon. I fear he will be missing him.
DeZerbi could be an interesting pick too, definitely an up and coming modern manager.

TinFish

Not true at all the only question fans had with Gnabry was whether he could recover from multiple knee injuries.

They were also pissed when we gave him to Pulis.
He barely played for Arsenal mate. On top of that I don't blame Pulis not prioritising a loan player for the first team. If it was his own, the story may have been different.

Iceman10

Established Member

Why the f**k they needed fan protest to start acting. Now if they done nothing in summer and Kroenke really didn't back Arteta and Edu then this is becoming ridiculous the lies.
Our wage bill is going to quickly escalate again, to compensate for having no European football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our wage bill is going to quickly escalate again, to compensate for having no European football.
We need alot of players out specially without Europe we don't need more than 23-25 players we really need to get rid most of them and start again and be more smart.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not even on about them you weasel, and you have no idea if they can be improved.

Are you telling me Bellerin is going to magically get coached how to not have two left feet? Or Holding is going to be taught an extra yard of pace?

There's only so far coaching can take players. If their ability and drive isn't up to the required standard its pointless.

I look at Leeds today, no names pop out of their starting 11. They're well coached, none of their players are on stupid wages but the main thing is they run and run and run and run. No matter what, they do not stop.

Klopp built his team pretty much on this premise as well. Hard work hard pressing etc. Look at what happened to Liverpool as soon as Thiago entered the building. All of a sudden there's been a shift.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Never said no backing but cries for 200M are stupid.

To get top 4 maybe 100-150m with the sales as well to balance the squad properly.

But to get back to the very top again you're looking at around at least 400M. That's to challenge City and Chelsea every season.

Top Bottom