• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

bonzka

Maybe Amazon can add a format point the series; a fan competition played through FM.

Winner gets a managerial contract til the end of the series. We’re just a TV show now.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Rather harsh of you to equate a rather unpleasant person with things that bring delight to untold billions :lol:
thumb_seeing-boobs-for-the-first-time-seeing-boobs-for-the-49859906.png

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Imagine pulling a Conte madness.

With your dream woman you know you will reach super highs, then crash and burn probably as fast, and you still go for her instead of the "less exciting" longer term, stable wifey.

I dont think you'll find anyone upset with getting Antonio in.

Last edited:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Imagine pulling a Conte madness.

Its like knowing you will crash and burn with your dream girl after some time, but you still go for her instead of the "less exciting" longer term wifey.

I dont think you'll find anyone upset with getting Antonio in.

I think "less exciting longer term wifey" is kind.

If Conte is the football manager's equivalent Kate Upton, then Arteta is definitely Jabba the Hut. Infact naa he's that creature in the ground that attacked Jabba's ship in Return of the Jedi.

Last edited:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Southgate? FFS, some of you fans have no ambition. This is why KSE thought they could get away with hiring some no-name, no experience coach like Arteta. We should go for Conte caliber managers. Mancini qualifies as he’s won the PL before and has a decent club track record.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I want Mancini for his EPL experience. Football style wise, Favre, Gasperini, Potter, Ten Hag, play good attacking football.

If we going to push with Arteta this season, then I would be keen on Potter, Rodgers, Ten Hag, with a solid DOF.

If we binning Arteta right now, get Favre in and lets push for some European footy this season.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Conte would get this team challenging for 4th. Ultimately think we'd fall short, but we've seen what he can do with a team that only plays once a week. Think guys like White, AMN, Pepe and Auba would really benefit under him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Antonio Conte won’t happen.

If he comes then it means that the club have binned project youth and the long term planning of the last window.

Are the board ready to throw the towel in that quickly? I very much doubt it. The biggest mistake they’ve made was backing Arteta in the last window, he should have been sacked last season and the new manager should have been given the funds in the summer window.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom