• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The good thing with Conte is you never know what’ll happen.

Also, Sp**s sacked NES after four months in charge.

I dont think Sp**s would sack Conte, that's probably their best manager ever already.

Think we have a shot at Ten Hag if we are bold enough. And I would bet that he'd consider Arsenal as well. Pity Overmars is now gone, but I'd continue with Edu if he is able to continue our rate of recent acquisitions.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Ten Hag would be the ideal candidate. But would he want to come here considering United will lookout for a permanent manager in the summer.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think Man Utd will be all over Erik ten Hag in the summer, and they'll be a more attractive job than us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would already approach ten hag for next season job and he'll take over an settled team after mikel. I don't think mikel going we not in terrible situation we few points behind top 4 and he has big backing from Josh so not expecting changing managers until summer don't think they want to hurt the stability it been average season but not at the point of changing unless really things get alot worse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is ETH really a Klopp type? I think Rangnick will pick their next manager and i assume he will go for that type.
No imo rare you see managers that thier teams press so well like klopp. but ETH suit us because it's young squad he more experienced than mikel and he give freedom for his players.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

their seasons start in July so he could still be an option in the summer

The last thing we need is an untested manager who is not familiar with the Premier League & especially not a Bielsa acolyte.

Pre-season preparations are under way & transfers are finalized until the chuckle brotherz reveal he's not getting the 3 players he was promised.

Cue a Bielsa style walkout & us getting stuck with a budget Guus Hiddink.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The last thing we need is an untested manager who is not familiar with the Premier League & especially not a Bielsa acolyte.

Pre-season preparations are under way & transfers are finalized until the chuckle brotherz reveal he's not getting the 3 players he was promised.

Cue a Bielsa style walkout & us getting stuck with a budget Guus Hiddink.
Conte did that at Juve and A-M were desperate for him. 🤪

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
if he is making the decision today we are too late :nope:

should have tapped him up a while ago... with Alvarez on a short deal with a 20m buyout & discontent round the Colombian Neymar its a good time for Gallardo to jump

Alvarez is so vital to that team... think I have watched more of them than Arsenal this year with our house deep into Sorare

Reactions: A_G

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
City showing interest in Ten Hag rumours going around. We should go all in for Pep. At least we don't have to sack Arteta and pay his clause. Can set the cones again for a real coach.

Malky

Established Member
I wouldn't mind Potter, but Ten Hag would have us playing beautiful attacking football again. Kids like Saka and ESR developing under his coaching :drool:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I wouldn't mind Potter, but Ten Hag would have us playing beautiful attacking football again. Kids like Saka and ESR developing under his coaching :drool:
Id have either or Mancini tbh. If Ten Hag came then bring Marc with him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This franchise is too big to keep such an underperforming coach in place. Not only that, I think the franchise could do with a new GM and Owner, we’ve got a lot of cap space this summer if we cut players from the roster.

The time is now. #PotterParadise2022

Top Bottom