• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Who the **** watches Sociedad and Sassuolo to "scout" Isak and Scamacca for his Arsenal fandom? Speak about sadness:lol:

I was trying something new you ****. Now it's back to SoFifa and YouTube and making up lies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If it happen they should appoint manager that continue to rebuilding we are moving in right direction losing games or players collapsing mentally don't mean we need to abandon this these still too much work to be done.

We can't go from zero again

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If it happen they should appoint manager that continue to rebuilding we are moving in right direction losing games or players collapsing mentally don't mean we need to abandon this these still too much work to be done.

We can't go from zero again
Give Pottah these players and we’re competing with Citeh and Pool mate. The thought of big Willy Saliba strutting his stuff under the wizard makes me happy my friend.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Give Pottah these players and we’re competing with Citeh and Pool mate. The thought of big Willy Saliba strutting his stuff under the wizard makes me happy my friend.
My choice is Enrique he perfect and more experienced for that role the problem he contracted with Spain. Potter i don't trust him much his team also look can't scoring 😂.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My choice is Enrique he perfect and more experienced for that role the problem he contracted with Spain. Potter i don't trust him much his team also look can't scoring 😂.
Arsenal with Teta have never dominated better sides than us, I see Pottah do that every week against the top sides. He’d turn White/Saliba/Gabriel into the best defence in Europe. :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arsenal with Teta have never dominated better sides than us, I see Pottah do that every week against the top sides. He’d turn White/Saliba/Gabriel into the best defence in Europe. :drool:
He do deserve better job than Brighton i just don't see club make this kind of decision it'll be risky but you know it'll be in edu hand that's why i always going to give Arteta as much as he want until we have good DOF because edu will make horrible decision. He'll hire someone agents recommend to him

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He do deserve better job than Brighton i just don't see club make this kind of decision it'll be risky but you know it'll be in edu hand that's why i always going to give Arteta as much as he want until we have good DOF because edu will make horrible decision. He'll hire someone agents recommend to him

Still don't get what's risky about hiring a guy who's done very well in 2/3 jobs, has a clear identity and way to play and has proven that no matter the quality of the players at his disposal he is able to get that across and instill it in his teams vs. hiring a guy who's never managed any team before like Arteta. Potter is zero risk in comparison to Arteta.

And big teams can't always go for "big" managers; managers that aren't extremely lucky have to work their way up and come from somewhere. There's always a risk with any manager and it might be a bigger risk when you bring in a manager from a smaller club, but ultimately almost no manager apart from maybe the best 2 guarantess you titles and safe development.

I really think this adversity to giving managers from smaller clubs who have proven their worth there among English football or fans of PL teams is seriously funny. People would rather hand out jobs and blanque cheques to guys like Lampard or Arteta than give Potter, Dyche or someone like that a bigger job. You can even already see Vieira, Rooney and Gerrard slightly maneuvering them out of big club jobs cause they're working their way up instead of happening into Top 4 jobs like Lampard, Arteta, etc. The evaluation of managers' performances is nowhere more out of context than in the PL bubble.

There's so many factors to take into account but mostly it ends up just being "bUt HAs hE dOne xyz?" and then ridiculously people end up wanting to hire Potch who's proven nothing but being a loser who can't get his teams over the line. Him at PSG is like Hasenhüttl doing a bit better at Leipzig than he did and stumbling up the ladder to Bayern (serious rumour a few years back) instead of losing a few matches too many and ending up at Southampton.

GLITCH

Like I said earlier today, Enrique, Vieira and Potter are good attainable options that would do much better than Arteta. I think Potter would be the easiest/cheapest to get, and for me, the most underrated.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
6d78ff2f-e1e3-46c9-8743-9348c0bd5a2e_potterpress1004.png

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mancini or Martinez. We need a name to attract a better quality player. Not sure either are the right fit but Arsenal doesn't have that different knock anymore-unless the other hand is shoving cash through the letterbox :(

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It has to be Potter, he's a special coach and a special personality. He can restore some class back into this once great football club. Would accept Paddy but Potter is the one imo

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Potter then Mancini both very attainable, needs to happen. Potter is no ego maniac and Mancini has unfinished business.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel
BNC Partey Bissouma Tierney
Saka Osimhen Martinelli

Coach: Pottah

:drool:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
We need to go for an absolute world class coach. No more gambles. Someone with the same pedigree Klopp had at Dortmund. Then back that coach fully with the money they need.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Potter
Rodgers (cant believe nobody voted Rodgers probably finish ahead of us at this rate and has his team in a European semi final)
Zidane (not a fan but I imagine he'd have Wenger around in some capacity)
Ange
Vieira

Top Bottom