• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
So, what good managers are available right now?
Ralf Rangnick comes to mind, but we probably need to sack Fraudu too to get him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Pochettino is the obvious one isn't he? I suppose Allegri would be interested but stylistically he could be more of the same.

FWIW the bookies think Arteta is safe, there's 15 managers with better odds of leaving/getting sacked.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Pochettino is the obvious one isn't he? I suppose Allegri would be interested but stylistically he could be more of the same.

FWIW the bookies think Arteta is safe, there's 15 managers with better odds of leaving/getting sacked.
Isn't Poch asking for big wages? Think we can't afford him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not going to sack either edu or Arteta. Come on reed.

Edu done well last summer getting Partey Gabriel he made alot of off pitch changes he part of the process.

Arteta won't be sacked too we got him here to rebuild and he barely been here a year 43 games 24 wins 9 draws 10 loses you don't sack manager with this record no matter how the performance is

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Allegri's lack of English rules him out I think.

I honestly don't know where we go from here and the way the club recruits scares the sh*t out of me. For that reason, Arteta has to work.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Isn't Poch asking for big wages? Think we can't afford him.
Juventus and Roma were put off Poch's £8m a year demands but I think that's more down to Serie A cheapness. Reckon the Kroenkes would pay that for the right manager, Arteta is on £5m a year despite coming into the job as a novice.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So, what good managers are available right now?
Ralf Rangnick comes to mind, but we probably need to sack Fraudu too to get him.
All the premiership managers I would have taken recently signed new extensions.

We actually couldn't afford an established manager I don't think, hence why we got Arteta in the first place.

He's gonna have to work regardless of whether we like what's on the pitch or not.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Our results are terrible, we play one of the worst football in the country, can't create **** even against a loose team like Leeds and our manager has questionable relationships with a quarter of the squad. It's not "if" but "when" unfortunately.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Marco Rose
Julian Nagelsmann
Paulo Fonseca
Potchettino.

Young men who have proven themselves already

Reactions: JCB

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
If we can get Nagelsmann, obviously him. Sack Edu as well and promote Mertesacker.

Pochettino is a realistic choice, and I would do it now before someone else comes in.

I feel it’s a similar situation to the Klopp saga in 2014, we trusted Wenger then instead of going for Klopp. I hope we won’t make the same mistake.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Edu done well last summer getting Partey Gabriel he made alot of off pitch changes he part of the process.

Arteta won't be sacked too we got him here to rebuild and he barely been here a year 43 games 24 wins 9 draws 10 loses you don't sack manager with this record no matter how the performance is
Hardly did well. Triggered a release clause with a hour before the window shut.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom