• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What are peoples thoughts on this? I mean he's not exactly gonna allow freedom, but he is the type of manager you'd imagine being able to get a group of talented players playing some great football based on his time with Napoli anyways.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

What are peoples thoughts on this? I mean he's not exactly gonna allow freedom, but he is the type of manager you'd imagine being able to get a group of talented players playing some great football based on his time with Napoli anyways.

A manager that smokes, no thanks

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A manager that smokes, no thanks

All the cools kids are doing it.

wenger-smoking-390x285.jpg

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I really didn’t rate Sarri’s Chelsea team when the media were jerking them off in the media. Not to mention his management of the whole Kepa episode was weird.

There are better options in this country alone.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Wasn't it you who was talking about how Sarri worked his way up the coaching ladder from nothing?

I memed on him a lot but I can’t help but respect how he hustled his way up from nothing.

Wasn’t he a bank manager or something before he got into football? Quite an interesting story, fair play to him!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nagelsmann to Sp**s is a good step up the managerial ladder. Makes more than jumping from where he’s at atm and going to a super club where you’ll have massive expectations.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Wasn't it you who was talking about how Sarri worked his way up the coaching ladder from nothing?

I memed on him a lot but I can’t help but respect how he hustled his way up the ladder.
Yeah, he gave up his career in banking at the age of 30 and managed in lower Italian divisions for 15 years before getting his first Seria A gig.
I like the video of him holding his first medal, says it all really

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, he gave up his career in banking at the age of 30 and managed in lower Italian divisions for 15 years before getting his first Seria A gig.
I like the video of him holding his first medal

Yeah I actually back that. Complete opposite to someone like Arteta or Lampard who’ve had the easy way in to top jobs.

Love that kind of stuff.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
his profile, story & teams performances back in 2018 is exactly what i hope we are looking for with next appointment

think he would have done well here then but his time has passed now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like the video of him holding his first medal, says it all really

Arsenal doing the decent things and getting destroyed, so this gentleman can win his first honour...who says Arsenal don't have the same heart they used to.

Last edited:

Riou

The way Chelsea fans treated Sarri was a disgrace really, especially that Rory guy...Sarri got them Top Four and a trophy, but he wasn't a "Chelsea man" so he should have been sacked ffs.

Riou

He looked miserable the entire time at Chelsea to be fair, but yeah the way he was treated was a bit much.

The League Cup final was the weirdest thing I have ever seen, never seen a player just refuse to not be substituted before...then Kepa makes it 100 times worse by ****ing up on the penalties :lol:

Top Bottom