• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Joestlaachmkr

Does anyone think we have enough pedigree to pry Hansi Flick from Bayern? Sources are saying he’s going to take over Lowe for the Germany job but Flick seems too young in his career to go into international football. I like how his Bayern team attack, none of that conservative bullsh1t that Arteta feeds us.
Highly unlikely. Flick are, according to reports, more or less set and done to take over Germany after Löw.

Joestlaachmkr

I have to admit that i’m a bit jealous at Chelsea because they have Tuchel as their manager, and it still pisses me of that we didn’t get Tuchel as a replacement for Wenger back in 2018. Tuchel would have been a perfect manager for The Arsenal.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I have to admit that i’m a bit jealous at Chelsea because they have Tuchel as their manager, and it still pisses me of that we didn’t get Tuchel as a replacement for Wenger back in 2018. Tuchel would have been a perfect manager for The Arsenal.
They could have sacked Arteta and signed him.But sadly such things never happen at Arsenal.Chelsea might win the league next season and our fans would still be believing the project.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
There's nothing wrong with chopping and changing managers. It's a role that is notoriously difficult when it comes to predicting future success.

If a manager isn't good, you get rid of him. Why keep him just because it would be your 3rd manager in 3 years? Letting a manager bury your team just for optics is not very clever.

If anything you ditch the manager and start to look at the person who keeps appointing the failures.
Agreed, in addition to Arteta, might need to dump most of upper management lol.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tuchel took over squad that will spend 250m next season and spent 250m already this season. Don't compare us to Chelsea they have owner who want to win unlike ours who thinks about money.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Time for someone with a function brain at the club to sneak Wenger in through the backdoor and appoint him as the manager now that football has had a big reset. Football was supposed end 24h ago bringing Wenger back would be minor compared to that.

We could now focus on getting Kroenke out whilst we enjoy champagne footy at the emirates like we should've done from the start.

myoldarsenal

Time for someone with a function brain at the club to sneak Wenger in through the backdoor and appoint him as the manager now that football has had a big reset. Football was supposed end 24h ago bringing Wenger back would be minor compared to that.

We could now focus on getting Kroenke out whilst we enjoy champagne footy at the emirates like we should've done from the start.
When you wonder why our club is such a trash position, you don't need to look further than some of our plastic fans. This poster being an example.

It was under Wenger:

-we began to lose our place
-we were absolutely abused in every game against the big four, to the point of mockery
-under Wenger where where all the mediocrity seeped in and the club became a laughing stock

The rot set in at the latter period of his tenure and now its finally finishing off whatever status we had left.

While our ***** fans keep praying for him or hoping the current fraud stays in to complete his 'process', we have ended up 2 points from 11th.

Iceman10

Established Member
When you wonder why our club is such a trash position, you don't need to look further than some of our plastic fans. This poster being an example.

It was under Wenger:

-we began to lose our place
-we were absolutely abused in every game against the big four, to the point of mockery
-under Wenger where where all the mediocrity seeped in and the club became a laughing stock

The rot set in at the latter period of his tenure and now its finally finishing off whatever status we had left.

While our ***** fans keep praying for him or hoping the current fraud stays in to complete his 'process', we have ended up 2 points from 11th.
Arsène Wenger did a lot good for this club, but you omit that, also forgetting the factor of financial doping of Chelsea and City, as well as the club psychological impacts of the Eduardo injury among other things.

I agree that Arsène is not coming back as manager, but we are a classy club, or at least supposed to be. Being classy precludes trashing club legends and icons. Seeing some of your other comments I will give benefit of doubt, and just assume this comment was a bit of an overreaction to a suggestion of something that obviously is not going to happen.

myoldarsenal

Arsène Wenger did a lot good for this club, but you omit that, also forgetting the factor of financial doping of Chelsea and City, as well as the club psychological impacts of the Eduardo injury among other things.

I agree that Arsène is not coming back as manager, but we are a classy club, or at least supposed to be. Being classy precludes trashing club legends and icons. Seeing some of your other comments I will give benefit of doubt, and just assume this comment was a bit of an overreaction to a suggestion of something that obviously is not going to happen.
I have been supporting and going to Arsenal's games as a kid during our heyday and during our **** days, I don't need validation from people like you.

Wenger is an absolute legend for us, the greatest ever manager for us. And he will also have the stain of setting the rot. That won't define his legacy but that's also a fact.

Iceman10

Established Member
I have been supporting and going to Arsenal's games as a kid during our heyday and during our **** days, I don't need validation from people like you.

Wenger is an absolute legend for us, the greatest ever manager for us. And he will also have the stain of setting the rot. That won't define his legacy but that's also a fact.
This is what I get for trying to diplomatically help you out with a comment that won't exactly win you a lot of friends. Ok, so be it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Where have all the people gone who were clamouring for Hasenhuttl now that he's lost 12 of his last 15 games? :lol:

Why you should always be careful with flavour of the month managers. Wait until they accomplish something and even better if they show some consistency

Reactions: Jae
Top Bottom