• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
There is some element of truth to what Istra is saying. Without knowing what exactly was going on behind the scenes, it seems Wenger was never interested in letting loose of the reigns a bit and managing whilst we embedded some new people in (i.e. technical director, he could have a say on who this was). It's his choice, of course, but he loved arsenal and could have assisted in ensuring a less tumultuous transition if he was happy/ his ego allowed such a process. He talked about all the sacrifices he made managing Arsenal, which I understand, this would have been the ultimate one.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wouldn't hesitate in getting Potter on board but I highly doubt we'll get him. Our board probably won't bother on targeting him, they'll get another young inexperienced manager rather then someone we need with experience again. He wouldn't want to leave Brighton now either where he is having major success.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Koeman, Southgate, Low or Deschamps.

Koeman: Absolute disaster! Tactically inflexible & about as proficient in man-management as Arteta.

Southgate: Excellent man-management. About as tactically astute as a baked potato.

Low: Keep this private-sniffing degenerate off our pristine benches!

Deschamps: The French national team would've won 2018 with Guy Roux at the helm, they're just that exceptional :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Koeman: Absolute disaster! Tactically inflexible & about as proficient in man-management as Arteta.

Southgate: Excellent man-management. About as tactically astute as a baked potato.

Low: Keep this private-sniffing degenerate off our pristine benches!

Deschamps: The French national team would've won 2018 with Guy Roux at the helm, they're just that exceptional :lol:

Don’t want two World Cup winners? Why are we so snobby?

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Don’t want two World Cup winners? Why are we so snobby?

Need I remind you, Sir, that some of us are still pissed Royal was removed about the same time all mention of Woolwich was 🤣

We're snobby because we have a certain pedigree as a club that this seemingly neverending banter era will never erase 😉

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Rangnick, Conte, Pochettino, Potter, Southgate.

Get one of those names if Arteta can't turn it around.

Aside from Pochettino & Jerry Seinfeld's dour younger brother, I'd be happy with any of the other names.

Top Bottom