• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hah, yeah that's my problem with Brodgers - his record is pretty good but he's just such a gimp, it's hard to get fully behind the David Brent of football management.
You’d think any decent manager would manage more than 1 year in the top 4 with Liverpool and not get sacked for 6th,7th and below placings.. The Scottish Prem isn’t the English Prem.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You’d think any decent manager would manage more than 1 year in the top 4 with Liverpool and not get sacked for 6th,7th and below placings.. The Scottish Prem isn’t the English Prem.

Guess that rules out Stevie G as well Trax?

Alexs

People laughed when I voted Rafa in the first poll. If he’d been appointed on a short contract after the Villarreal shambles he’d be ready to make way for Potter next Summer. We’d be in a much better place than project compost heap.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Rodgers lost Suarez and Sterling in back to back summers, plus Sturridge succumbed to injury. Can't hold that against him, those Liverpool teams with Flanagan/Skrtel/Glen Johnson etc had no business being as high as he had them.
I don't think Rogers record is too shabby either (just don't like him as a man). It's depressing though with these player comparisons because Glen Johnson & Martin Skrtel would both walk into our current team. Decent players.

Liverpool signing Charlie Adams was their low point for sure.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rodgers lost Suarez and Sterling in back to back summers, plus Sturridge succumbed to injury. Can't hold that against him, those Liverpool teams with Flanagan/Skrtel/Glen Johnson etc had no business being as high as he had them.

Yeah and they had an underrated sh*te summer with the Suarez money.

Replaced him with Balotelli and Markovic :lol:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsène lost players like RVP, Fabregas Nasri, Clichy, Henry, Sagna etc to rich rival clubs in Europe and the Prem and still made top 4 even with players like Silvestre, Denilson, Senderos, Djrourou, Squallaci, etc. He had no business being top 4 every year. Shame Rogers couldn’t manage it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If he was a creepy cringe **** that could keep Arsenal in the top 4 for 20 years, I’d have him.
See, that’s where any lingering hopes I had of you being a genuine Arsenal man get sent down the sh!tter. There’s me thinking you were big on Arsenal tradition of avoiding weirdo managers and it turns out you’d probably also be glad to the German arse fiend, Low, at the club as long as he got us 4th place. You sold out when Nina did ffs. Wow.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

See, that’s where any lingering hopes I had of you being a genuine Arsenal man get sent down the sh!tter. There’s me thinking you were big on Arsenal tradition of avoiding weirdo managers and it turns out you’d probably also be glad to the German arse fiend, Low, at the club as long as he got us 4th place. You sold out when Nina did ffs. Wow.

I’ll take Low here. Make Arsenal German Again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yeah and they had an underrated sh*te summer with the Suarez money.

Replaced him with Balotelli and Markovic :lol:
Ian Ayre really screwed that club with his poor transfer business, both with the Suarez money and the following summer when Sterling left.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Arsène lost players like RVP, Fabregas Nasri, Clichy, Henry, Sagna etc to rich rival clubs in Europe and the Prem and still made top 4 even with players like Silvestre, Denilson, Senderos, Djrourou, Squallaci, etc. He had no business being top 4 every year. Shame Rogers couldn’t manage it.
He had to deal with an organised campaign of plane banners and social media rants:
Liverpool-v-QPR.jpg

Rodgers-Out-Tweets.png

Morning_woody

I admire watching Olympique Lyonnais games. Lyon plays very attractive football these days, and reminds me of good old Arsenal . Lyons manager, the Dutchman Peter Bozs, prefers offensive football inspired by the Dutch total football. He has been criticized for letting his teams concede easy goals on the counter attack. I am still pretty sure that he would do better than the micro managing fraud.

Goonger

Ajax playing really well against Dortmund. Ten Haag has them playing some very nice football. Him, Overmars & Gravenberch might be a nice package.

Joestlaachmkr

Wouldn’t surprise me at all, if Man United give Ole the boot any time soon, and they snaps up Conte right in front of our eyes, just as Chelsea did with Tuchel last year. While the board the keep going with Pep-wannabe.

#ArtetaOut

AmsterdamGunner

Antonio Conte is keen to take charge at Manchester United but wants assurances that he will be given full responsibility over the club’s transfer strategy and who the club will sign and sell.

I always liked the idea of Conte coming to Arsenal, although I never thought there was a real chance. But I don’t like a manager who can do whatever he wants with signing and selling players. I think a club needs to have a long term plan of their own and don’t just give the club to a manager and then a couple of years later give everything to the next manager. There has to be a long term plan with attracting and selling players I think.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom