• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
How much is Potter on at Brighton? How long is his deal?

If you can persuade him, surely it makes financial sense to use some of the summer budget to sack Teta and bring him in? He’d have this team top four.

Knowing this club we would probably go for Potter's 3rd Assistant.

On the other hand, that still might be an improvement on Arteta.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Jesse Marsch
Lucien Favre
Zidane
Valverde
Gallardo

Get one of these guys the job until the summer and go after Ten Haag. It is the only respectable thing left to do. For the love of God and everything pure, get some backbone Arsenal. Show some proactiveness, ruthlessness, ambition, foresight, I don't care what the word is just kill the cancer before it spreads and its another wasted season of mediocrity.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Jesse Marsch
Lucien Favre
Zidane
Valverde
Gallardo

Get one of these guys the job until the summer and go after Ten Haag. It is the only respectable thing left to do. For the love of God and everything pure, get some backbone Arsenal. Show some proactiveness, ruthlessness, ambition, foresight, I don't care what the word is just kill the cancer before it spreads and its another wasted season of mediocrity.

Yep lets get Zidane for a 6 month interim job. :facepalm:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How much is Potter on at Brighton? How long is his deal?

If you can persuade him, surely it makes financial sense to use some of the summer budget to sack Teta and bring him in? He’d have this team top four.

It’s that shakey period again where we’ll fall too far from top 4 or have a chance to turn it around.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Just an absolute legend of a man, sleeping rough for a laugh and the slapping up some juicy ball on a weekend.
What a star. This is a guy worth investing in. Not some cone boy who's had it easy.

Potter coached Leeds Met and then Hull University after he finished playing while he completed two degrees. He had some hard times with no income so I guess he can empathise.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Jesse Marsch
Lucien Favre
Zidane
Valverde
Gallardo

Favre is the man for the job, if he’ll take a 6 month temporary gig. Let’s say he comes in around January, we could have a real chance at CL qualification.

Thereafter go for Potter first and Ten Hag second, either would be excellent appointments, who could really help us recover back to a decent 5th placed side at least.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
How many managers leave their teams mid season to join another club? It doesn't happen very much does it - usually they get sacked, wait it up and then sign as a free agent?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
From a financial POV can we afford sacking him now? He surely can't be on high wages, but you never know with this club. Stupidity finds us in new and interesting ways.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
There are some good managers available now, we can fire him I really like Rudy Garcia he spent most of his career in France and has some career ties to Wenger, but that is coincidental. He has won the league and managed the biggest clubs in France, the question is his English. Favre is out there and available as well. Ten Hag is the best choice but you would have to pry him away if possible in offseason and appoint an interim

Diesel

Ten Hag is the coach we should be after. So naturally we will get Patrik Vieira next.
There are some good managers available now, we can fire him I really like Rudy Garcia he spent most of his career in France and has some career ties to Wenger, but that is coincidental. He has won the league and managed the biggest clubs in France, the question is his English. Favre is out there and available as well. Ten Hag is the best choice but you would have to pry him away if possible in offseason and appoint an interim

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Ten Hag is the coach we should be after. So naturally we will get Patrik Vieira next.
There's not that many really exciting managers out there and available in my opinion. Ten Hag stands out. Maybe Potter but for all the xG / style of play theories, his Premier League record is pretty poor so you're still gambling. Poch or Zidane if they were available to us would be great (but they're not). Gallardo as a wild card option maybe.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I think it's high time we get a female manager. And none come better as a candidate in assuming that role than this lady.

What's not to like?

1. Excellent theme song.
2. Phenomenal transformation sequence (just realized now approximately 35 years later that her golden locks triple in length :lol: )
3. Has the metal & inner toughness to take on tyrants as exhibited by her constant battles with Hordak which is reassuring in that she'll not kowtow to the Kroenkes.
4. Unlike Potter, whom I hold in high regard, She-Ra can call the men's manhood into question & get a prompt response.

It's as perfect an appointment as one can get.

Justin1986

Watching this city Leipzig game and I love the way Leipzig play , aggressive quick football, I know Jesse marsch has just been sacked but he’s part of that style , thoughts on Jesse marsch?

Latest posts

Top Bottom