• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Still want Simeone, some dirty South American style and fight at the club.

Football would be ugly at times but I bet we would jump up the league and piss a lot of teams off.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hire Dyche and sweep Burnley for Weghorst, Cornet and McNEil? Our transformation to Everton would be complete

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Referees and the officials will come down on us twice as hard. It will be a bigger joke than it already is.

In return he would blast everyone of them in public after each game, I just want a bit of fire in our next manager, by no means am I wanting him, but I love the fire Gattuso gives when hes got something to say.

Personally I dont think refs target us anymore than anyone else, I just think they are genuinely **** at there job, cos we dont score enough or put games to bed **** decisions cost us more.

Joestlaachmkr

Still want Simeone, some dirty South American style and fight at the club.

Football would be ugly at times but I bet we would jump up the league and piss a lot of teams off.
I’d love to see DIego Simeone as Arsenal boss, he’s one of only a few that could actually challenge Pep & Klopp for the big trophies. But it’s highly unlikely that Simeone would be a realistic candidate to become AFC boss. Simeone do not speak English, he has in the past said that he has no ambitions of managing a team in the EPL, Simeone ruled himself out of becoming Arsenal manager when a reporter asked him about the possibility of him succeeding Wenger back in 2018 and Simeone is in fact also the highest paid manager in the world, so it’s just more than unlikely that we would be able to match his salary and budget demands anyway.

But ****ing hell how i would love to see Simeone becoming our boss.

Joestlaachmkr

As soon as Pottah leaves, Brighton are going down.

He’s better than any PL manager not named Pep or Klopp.
I personally think Potter is the most overrated manager in the EPL. I have followed Potter since his stint in Sweden with Ostersunds, and i just can’t see what’s so special about him.

Makavelii

The only manager I would've been interested in was Ten Hag.
If not Ten Hag (since he's been announced for Utd), then I'm all onboard for the Arteta ride.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Potter or Vieira.

Pochettino is probably sick to his stomach for winning Ligue 1. Now, he'll have to live with an ego :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If there is no improvement come mid October in creating attacks and defence continue the shaky streak it’s communication official for me. Sp**s switched up to elite manager mid season, we should be able to do the same

Latest posts+

Top Bottom