• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
If there is no improvement come mid October in creating attacks and defence continue the shaky streak it’s communication official for me. Sp**s switched up to elite manager mid season, we should be able to do the same
Another season pissed away. That’s now 4 seasons wasted with Arteta. Rebuild is going to be expensive.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If there is no improvement come mid October in creating attacks and defence continue the shaky streak it’s communication official for me. Sp**s switched up to elite manager mid season, we should be able to do the same

I mean we could’ve just upgraded to Poch or Potter in the summer, but yeah have to wait till autumn cos we had the great idea of giving him a new deal mid-season.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
There won't be another elite manager we can hire mid season. We had two golden opportunities both last season and this year with Tuchel and Conte. Next year the best we can hope for is Poch if he still jobless midseason.

Might as well see the season through with him or dump him and put a temp in charge to see out the season then try for someone of Allegri or better calibre.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
But who?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
No manager that plays with a back five. We've wasted year trying to build a team able to play 4-3-3 or some derivative of it. To then chuck that out of the window and piss about years trying to build a team for a manager that prefers playing a back five would be a pisstake.

Joestlaachmkr

The only manager I would've been interested in was Ten Hag.
If not Ten Hag (since he's been announced for Utd), then I'm all onboard for the Arteta ride.
ten Hag is overrated, he reminds me of Jardim.

But Arsenal should have acted when Tuchel and/or Conte was free.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Get Potter in and I swear I will start a "Potter in" squad against everyone here and build an empire.

Time for a rebuild on this forum

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Gio Van Bronckhorst.

Took a middling Rangers to within a penalty shootout of Europa League glory. Former Arsenal player & Double winner.

Certainly higher up the ladder in esteem than Tets if you ask his former colleagues.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Gio Van Bronckhorst.

Took a middling Rangers to within a penalty shootout of Europa League glory. Former Arsenal player & Double winner.

Certainly higher up the ladder in esteem than Tets if you ask his former colleagues.
They were terrible in the league playing trash football, but good in Europe. Might be another Emery

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Gio Van Bronckhorst.

Well, he's certainly won enough trophies in his career to know how to build a winning mentality in his players.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom