• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Patrick Vieira or Graham Potter at the helm by October.

Watch how the season then progresses gradually & performances improve due to competent coaching instead of trying to find enemies behind every cone.

Also, free hits will cease becoming a "thing" almost instantaneously :lol:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Chances are we'll never sack Arteta even if we are coming in the bottom half half way through the year, KSE seem to have too much faith in him to come good. If he plans to have guys like Nketiah & El Neny as 2 major players before signing other WC players it will be pretty disappointing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FV2FA78WIAAYCbY

"Average"

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Potter is one of those I find hard to group in with the top managers. Not because I don't rate him either.

Doing well at Brighton is one thing, you can operate a bit more under the radar, less scrutiny when things / buys go wrong. Generally just less pressure. Does he have the personality to manage a big club and thrive under real scrutiny?

I rate him highly with what he's done but I'd like to see him do well at a top 6 club before I put him in the real upper bracket of managers.

I think Potter has the philosophy and skills to do it at the top level but there have also been a number of managers who do well but only at a certain level. That question mark will remain until he gets a chance at one of the big boys for me.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Potter is one of those I find hard to group in with the top managers. Not because I don't rate him either.

Doing well at Brighton is one thing, you can operate a bit more under the radar, less scrutiny when things / buys go wrong. Generally just less pressure.

I rate him highly with what he's done but I'd like to see him do well at a top 6 club before I put him in the real upper bracket of managers.

I think Potter has the philosophy and skills to do it at the top level but there have also been a number of managers who do well but only at a certain level. That question mark will remain until he gets a chance at one of the big boys for me.

Think he'd do well at Westham, tbh.

Arsenal, if we afford the next guy the same pacience and backing, would be a really good fit for him.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I wonder if Potter is better than Arteta? 🤔
Miles better also Rodgers although he is a jerk. Arteta is barely a top ten manager in Pl.

All the managers I’d take over Arteta:
Potter, Moyes, Rodgers, Tuchel, Klopp, Pep, Conte, and yes Ten Hag

Latest posts+

Top Bottom