• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nazi_Party_and_SS_member_Wilhelm_Br%C3%BCckner_in_1924-1-220x300.jpg

You been going through @GDeep™ photo book again?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Wonder if he’d still be in a job if this had come off

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
I honestly would not be against him leaving in the summer. Not a deserved sacking. But I just don’t think he has it in him to make this club great and don’t want him to waste years and hundreds of millions. He is very limited tactically and by the time he has done, so will saka and Martinelli by overplaying

We also need a football direct that can tell him to F off when he wants to hoard players. He extended Nelson and Nketiah. They are his players. Same with ESR and Vieira. Make it work
Alright, this is the part where you need to name a replacement.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Alright, this is the part where you need to name a replacement.
Again there is no one that guarantees anything. This is more of after 4 years Arteta definitely is not the guy and give someone else a chance. Ireola, Amorim, Slot. There are some exciting young managers out there

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Should sack this cvnt and get in De Zerbi, what do you think @Farzad? Outplayed Tottenham today with a C squad.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Should sack this cvnt and get in De Zerbi, what do you think @Farzad? Outplayed Tottenham today with a C squad.
There are better managers we can have than De Zerbi. We are a top 5-7 managerial job. Elite managers salivate at the way we give managers other than poor Emery time. We have had like 5 managers in 40 years

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Club has been more than generous with him in allocating both massive funds & the time needed to impress.

After 4 years, all he has to show for it is 1 FA Cup & two failed title challenges. He's not as good as either Pep or Klopp to see it to the end.

Club should sack him in the summer & do all it can to court Xabi Alonso here. No doubt he'd love show up his old mate how it should be done.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Club has been more than generous with him in allocating both massive funds & the time needed to impress.

After 4 years, all he has to show for it is 1 FA Cup & two failed title challenges. He's not as good as either Pep or Klopp to see it to the end.

Club should sack him in the summer & do all it can to court Xabi Alonso here. No doubt he'd love show up his old mate how it should be done.
Xabi brings Xhaka and Boniface with AM erupting into pandemonium. We are bigger than a De Zerbi or Frank

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Again there is no one that guarantees anything. This is more of after 4 years Arteta definitely is not the guy and give someone else a chance. Ireola, Amorim, Slot. There are some exciting young managers out there
There's someone named Slot and you're just typing it like it's fine?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not sacking him unless we miss CL so don't waste your time in 2023 only city collected more points than us. Is he upgradable? of course there managers have tricks to win something but unless Xabi Alonso is available I can't find other better manager I like Peter Bosz PSV manager and Schmidt the Benfica manager but don't feel they upgrade De Zerbi too but I need to see more he can't coach defense.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The only reason Mikel leave is Kroenke looking to change if he really desperate to Win something. We'll see how ambition he is I don't want us make mistakes because with Mikel we found stability off and on pitch that we didn't have since Wenger golden days we'll have to make next appointment absolute spot on or we back to europa league days

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The only reason Mikel leave is Kroenke looking to change if he really desperate to Win something. We'll see how ambition he is I don't want us make mistakes because with Mikel we found stability off and on pitch that we didn't have since Wenger golden days we'll have to make next appointment absolute spot on or we back to europa league days
Think Teta will stick around for another couple of years max, and then he'll ask for a move himself.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think Teta will stick around for another couple of years max, and then he'll ask for a move himself.
Mikel will likely move when he feel he reached the max with his project with us his job was to get us back to CL and find stability he succeeding doing this and I can't thank him enough because we were in absolute sad state.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
What is the point in keeping cone boy if we aren't going to win major honours?
Aubameyang singly handly won the FA for him and rewarded him with being booted out of arsenal because he asked for a day off.
There is a massive list of managers who would be better than farteta at this job.
I'm sure ancelotti would be able to come in and I'm 100% sure he would bin Jesus, Ødegaard, zinchenko and Ben sh1te and get some decent replacement in and would be competing on all four fronts.

Top Bottom