• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Throwing down the Gerrard photo is ridiculous, tbh...of course moving from Rangers to Villa is a step up, it's 2021.

Rangers are a massive club, but their league is just too weak/poor in relation to the English league.

Fans who do stuff like that on social media are weird, just in it for the views...he just stopped Celtic doing 10 in a row, ffs.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
defo the smart choice... he did seem to be taking the **** job compared to Stevie G & Howe 🤷‍♂️

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
so they sacked a pretty equal calibar manager on the back of a win & two draws in last five for a guy that lost five straight with a much better squad? 🤷‍♂️

if he was 'always first choice' they are dumb as ****

Bloodbather

Established Member

Fans who do stuff like that on social media are weird, just in it for the views...he just stopped Celtic doing 10 in a row, ffs.
The 'What have you done for me lately' mindset is rampant among football fans, and so is impulsivity. Broadcasting it online is for the views though, you are right on that front.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't know what Norwich are expecting from sacking Farke, I think he done a really good job their for what he had to work with. He'd got them up twice and they've probably got a lesser quality squad than they did the first time.

Sold their best player in the summer without replacing him either. Without a bit more investment being a yo yo club is about the best they can expect.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Farke is a better coach than Dean Smith. I actually predicted Dean Smith will get sacked at the start of the season.
I need some quotes to believe that for sure, but if so, very nice.

Aren't you a Villa fan?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

"What's happening guys, the Cycling GK here...just been battered by West Ham last game, deary me, don't put any Watford players in your fantasy team, trust me on that...The Tinker Man is about to become the Unemployed Man, lets see if we can get him to appear on the vlog and sing a bit of "Ave Maria" on his way out, lovely stuff...is that an Italian song, it's probably an Italian song...anyway, don't forget to subscribe..."

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
"What's happening guys, the Cycling GK here...just been battered by West Ham last game, deary me, don't put any Watford players in your fantasy team, trust me on that...The Tinker Man is about to become the Unemployed Man, lets see if we can get him to appear on the vlog and sing a bit of "Ave Maria" on his way out, lovely stuff...is that an Italian song, it's probably an Italian song...anyway, don't forget to subscribe..."
Zrh8b53s_400x400.jpg

"Who's getting the job Bazzler?"

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Only three and a half more hours until my pledge to stop using this word starts so might as well use it

Out of all the dusty clubs in England Watford might be the dustiest

Absolutely no plan for anything

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They about to change tow managers after 19 games nobody does that. Watford owner hired 16 managers in 9 years 😂😂.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Hopefully Watford and Norwich not get promoted again every time they promoted they repeat same errors ffs
I like Norwich and feel sad for them. They don't have the money to compete in the Premiership and rightly so won't risk the clubs stability trying to compete. Their model really does seem to be get promoted, bank the cash and make good money on their best players. Saying that I still can't believe that they sold Buendia before a ball was kicked, I've never seen a promoted club weaken themselves by selling their best player after securing promotion in nearly 40 years of watching football.

Despite them not offering any serious competition in the Premiership I have to admire them, no danger of them ending up like Derby, Sheff Wednesday, Bolton and a whole host of other clubs who have gambled and lost.

Top Bottom